“Someday (I Will Understand)” 14th anniversary

Miss_R

001.jpg

“Someday (I Will Understand)” was released on August 18, 2005, by Jive Record. Britney wrote the song two weeks before knowing she was pregnant with her first child, Sean Preston Federline. "Someday (I Will Understand)" lyrics refer to a feeling of empowerment as a pregnant woman. 

The song reached the top ten in Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland and also charted in a number of European countries.

somedayyyfilmitaksae_(3).jpg

The music video for "Someday (I Will Understand)" was directed by Michael Haussman. It premiered on June 14, 2005 during the fifth and last episode of Spears's reality show “Britney & Kevin: Chaotic”.

tumblr_oxtpvcDq1w1us5kgqo1_500.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when it came out I wasn't so thrilled about it, but I was like, it's fine, she's having her baby, she'll eventually come back as good as always. Little did I know such comeback would be Gimme More :sobbing:

I now look back at it with a lot of nostalgia, and knowing that it marked the end of an era in Britney Spears' career :kyliecry:

I was younger than Britney's sons when this came out, it makes me feel really old lol 

Archived