amazing performance of i'm not a girl, not yet a woman

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/20/2019 at 5:42 AM, britney_rocks said:

Unpopular opinion, but I find this performance miles better than the AMA one. Here she sounds flawless from beginning to end. 

Her voice cracks multiple time though, sounds quite shaky in parts and overall not as powerful as the AMA performance. I think she loses it every time she starts to get into the baby voice. It's good but definitely not flawless. 

• Super Mods

She would have sounded better if she didn’t use the baby voice. I can’t blame her, it’s not a natural singing voice hence why she’s struggling. When she did use her deep vocals, at parts it sounded great. She’s f**king Britney Spears and they pick songs out of her range just because they think the baby voice is cute. 

• Exhale+
12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She would have sounded better if she didn’t use the baby voice. I can’t blame her, it’s not a natural singing voice hence why she’s struggling. When she did use her deep vocals, at parts it sounded great. She’s f**king Britney Spears and they pick songs out of her range just because they think the baby voice is cute. 

Her voice in Everyday is perfect. Its easy for her to sing with but still light and pretty.

I wish she would change all of her hits to a pitch that she can sing them with ease.

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Her voice in Everyday is perfect. Its easy for her to sing with but still light and pretty.

I wish she would change all of her hits to a pitch that she can sing them with ease.

Wow this is the first time in a long time I heard this song again and even though I liked it, hearing it again with more conscious to the lyrics, wow how deep Britney was and how powerful the lyrics are, (you don’t fool us Lou with that Instagram post)  it’s sorrow but hopeful and that’s in essence what Britney truly is, a positive person and that’s why she is loved by so many because she just radiates positivity.

Anyways sorry back to the topic, I totally agree with you. I think it’s because she wrote it so singing it she knows how to sing it and deliver the right notes. Going back to INAGNAW, I can see she is trying to hit the right notes with the “baby voice” hence why she pauses or croaks. If Max is known to make her sing every word separately and splicing what he likes together into the final product, then this makes sense why she struggles because it looks like she is doing vocal acrobats trying to go low then high in a matter of milliseconds because Max liked that one line where she slightly had a deeper voice. 

• Exhale+
10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Wow this is the first time in a long time I heard this song again and even though I liked it, hearing it again with more conscious to the lyrics, wow how deep Britney was and how powerful the lyrics are, (you don’t fool us Lou with that Instagram post)  it’s sorrow but hopeful and that’s in essence what Britney truly is, a positive person and that’s why she is loved by so many because she just radiates positivity.

Anyways sorry back to the topic, I totally agree with you. I think it’s because she wrote it so singing it she knows how to sing it and deliver the right notes. Going back to INAGNAW, I can see she is trying to hit the right notes with the “baby voice” hence why she pauses or croaks. If Max is known to make her sing every word separately and splicing what he likes together into the final product, then this makes sense why she struggles because it looks like she is doing vocal acrobats trying to go low then high in a matter of milliseconds because Max liked that one line where she slightly had a deeper voice. 

I mean going high and then low shouldn't be a problem if you are a good singer with good technique. It's just that the whole song is usually too high for her.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean going high and then low shouldn't be a problem if you are a good singer with good technique. It's just that the whole song is usually too high for her.

Yeah she kinda lacks in good technique, she’s a good singer but like you said, the songs are usually too high for her so it makes her look like a bad singer. 

Archived