Vinyl petition

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Sad for FF but we already have Glory... so what’s missing? :jj::kiss:

To be honest, I know we have Glory but as a collector, it feels out of place on black vinyl now we have so many coloured Britney vinyls. As for BJ, I NEED Till It's Gone on vinyl! And Brightest Morning Star but that won't happen so just TIG. And maybe Work *****. It'd be fun blasting that on vinyl at 1am :selenerz:

• Super Mods

Tbh after Blackout I can careless, that Femme Fatale cover on vinyl wouldn’t be that cute, I think I can light up the room just opening it out of the box. 

But I am excited they are doing Circus, that cover would look great blown up on vinyl! 

10 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I'd rather want GH:MP on a gatefold double LP than BJ and FF

I don't get the hype for MP. It'd be nice to have MP and DS on vinyl but all the other songs are already on vinyl. Granted, a non limited release would ensure everyone could own all the hits on vinyl but it'd still be nice to own every album on vinyl if only to complete the collection.

26 minutes ago, DontTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

I don't get the hype for MP. It'd be nice to have MP and DS on vinyl but all the other songs are already on vinyl. Granted, a non limited release would ensure everyone could own all the hits on vinyl but it'd still be nice to own every album on vinyl if only to complete the collection.

Because of the lengthy tracklist it would feature 2 LP's instead of 1 and it would be a gatefold. I prefer a gatefold over any other kind of regular LP.

I honestly don't care about the content as I keep them sealed. Collection and looks wise, a gatefold is superior.

30 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Because of the lengthy tracklist it would feature 2 LP's instead of 1 and it would be a gatefold. I prefer a gatefold over any other kind of regular LP.

I honestly don't care about the content as I keep them sealed. Collection and looks wise, a gatefold is superior.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like MP on vinyl and a 2 disc like you said would be better but I'd prefer them to finish the albums before they did the greatest hits. But I suppose for those who missed out on any of the first 4 albums, MP is needed first.

11 hours ago, DontTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

7 signature...Do you guys not want the vinyls?! Damn this fanbase :dontlike: Not you @MissSpearsSaysSo - you're cool :clap:

Thank you!  :imcute:

Since they’ve now released her first four albums on vinyl, they should definitely do the rest. Fans shouldn’t be denied the right as a music lovers and consumers, to enjoy our faves on the formats that mean the most to us. 

And honestly, every artist should be doing it right now, records are Super Popular.

Like, even shitty Cassette Tapes are poppin’ again too. I have all of her albums including remixes and GHs on tapes. I hope they’re worth something one day, I’ve spent a lot to have such FaBuLoUs things. And Fabulous Britney things are the best.  :jackk:

4 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I don't care. Give us Blackout and Circus, and I'm good. I don't like Britney Jean at all and don't need it. I have Glory. I think they know the BJ vinyl would bomb. No one was here for that mess of a album. Femme Fatale was good, but I'll survive without it.

It's obviously her worst selling album but then they could just do say 2000 copies instead of 5000. I love Lana but it's annoying how she gets 3 coloured vinyls for NFR and BJ has 0. She's still a mega artist so it should happen even if quantities are more limited.

2 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Britney's magnum opuses end with Circus as far as I'm concerned and we already have a vinyl release of Britney's modern magnum opus, Glory.

They're ending it at the right moment, tbh. Femme Fatale is not a vinyl worthy record and as I said, Glory, the next album after Femme Fatale was already released on vinyl.

But for the sake of other people's OCD, I signed + donated $3 for some promotion thing . Even if it's just one album that would be missing, it's nice to have it for the sake of completion.

I'm guessing you skipped BJ on purpose? Honestly, I don't love FF or BJ but it'd be nice to hear the singles on vinyl at the very least plus the colours would be nice. Not sure why they want people to give money but it's nice of you to do that and to sign so I'm wishing you a good day :well: Like the person who made it, I'm a bit OCD about her albums on vinyl. If FF/BJ never happen fair enough. I'm still overjoyed they gave us ITZ. I just wish I could get the rest of Breathe Heavy to sign up for all our sakes. We deserve the same stuff other fanbases get! :hideous:

11 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Thank you!  :imcute:

Since they’ve now released her first four albums on vinyl, they should definitely do the rest. Fans shouldn’t be denied the right as a music lovers and consumers, to enjoy our faves on the formats that mean the most to us. 

And honestly, every artist should be doing it right now, records are Super Popular.

Like, even shitty Cassette Tapes are poppin’ again too. I have all of her albums including remixes and GHs on tapes. I hope they’re worth something one day, I’ve spent a lot to have such FaBuLoUs things. And Fabulous Britney things are the best.  :jackk:

I can see BJ being pressed on black vinyl in like 20 years but it would forever bother me knowing UO gave us 4 of 9 of her albums on colour vinyl (6 if BO and Circus happen) and that's it. I'm coming off as being interested only in the colour. It's 50/50. I want the albums on vinyl but I also want a full UO collection of 9 coloured vinyls. If that never happens, so be it. At least they've given us classic Britney. Does anyone know why they might not do FF/BJ? I can understand Glory since it's already on vinyl and BJ isn't a huge seller but surely FF would sell well? Is it to do with rights?

Archived