BRITNEY SPEARS FINANCES IN 2019 (I DON'T GET IT)

Cappycorn87

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/18/2019 at 1:09 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

Ok so i watched the new show on Trust Hulu about the richest man in America years ago he was teaching his grandson how to run the business ..... he draws a diagram ..... oil rig ..... to gas station .... to hotel .... to airline.... and it all goes in a circle basically he uses the $ from one business to fund the other in doing so it looks like there’s no PROFIT bc they recycle the $ constantly but on paper it shows no profit which is good for taxes and Uncle Sam ... so it made me think about all those trusts and companies i can almost bet you that’s how they are making it look like she’s not making any $ bc there’s zero way she grossed 100+ million on the pom tour but only made 3 million dollars. They didn’t even spend any $ for that tour it was damn near all profit 

• Super Mods
48 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Ok so i watched the new show on Trust Hulu about the richest man in America years ago he was teaching his grandson how to run the business ..... he draws a diagram ..... oil rig ..... to gas station .... to hotel .... to airline.... and it all goes in a circle basically he uses the $ from one business to fund the other in doing so it looks like there’s no PROFIT bc they recycle the $ constantly but on paper it shows no profit which is good for taxes and Uncle Sam ... so it made me think about all those trusts and companies i can almost bet you that’s how they are making it look like she’s not making any $ bc there’s zero way she grossed 100+ million on the pom tour but only made 3 million dollars. They didn’t even spend any $ for that tour it was damn near all profit 

You know what, it explains why she wears cheap clothes. I know she’s cheap but dang that’s really bad.

On 8/23/2019 at 12:22 PM, britney_rocks said:

Omg I had no idea you were in this forum.:clap:

Your reaction videos are my favorite. :pumped:

And you're really cute. :thirsty:

Awe thank you!!! Yes I been here since 2007 omg whew... truly we been through it all huh? LMAO

On 8/23/2019 at 5:06 PM, jwkrusie said:

I watched all your album reviews! Loved them! Didn't know you were on exhale lol

Thank you!!! :D

On 8/23/2019 at 7:35 PM, Delicious Pork Chops said:

fist me

LMFAOOOOO ok

10 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Good Job! by the way your eye color are beautiful.

Thank you so much sweetie!!! xo

12 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

OOP! Sounds like you're onto something.

Archived