Who does Britney trust?

I've been reading some of the posts on here and I'm seeing names I don't recognise like Lou Taylor (ex manager I think?) and realising I don't know a lot about her life. I know nobody likes her dad and I saw the thread about Jamie Lynn (still not sure why everyone seems to hate her but whatever) plus people don't seem to care for Larry and I'm wondering who does Britney trust and who has always been there for her? I can think of her mum (or mom if you're American), JL, probably Sam and her brother and the only other one who springs to mind is Fe. What happened to her by the way? I saw she's on Instagram and promoting a musical? Do her and Britney still talk because it seemed like they always had a nice relationship. I honestly don't much care for her personal life. I hope she's happy but I'm not really interested in what she does outside of her work. In saying that, every time I come on here, I'm seeing so many stories and names in regards to the cship and curiosity has finally gotten the better of me. So what's the sitch?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
56 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

They are young now, but as they get older, even your own kids can turn on you. I hope that's not the case here, cause those boys are everything to her.

They would be feeling mighty awful about themselves knowing their mother went through a lot for them. Despite having Kfed’s genes I know her sons truly love her, I mean they kinda went through it a little with her so they understand her pain. 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I always wondered why Fe and Brit fell out in 2005-2006... was it because of Britney fighting with Lynne or did Fe get pushed away by people attempting to control Britney?

There were rumors years ago that Fe didn't care for Kevin (from what I heard) and I think that caused a little bit of drama within them since Britney was in love with him and thought he was a good guy. However, Britney and Fe were always remained close and good friends. Fe is also really close with Lynne. But yeah, in recent years Felicia has been completely pushed out of Britney's life since the c-ship. She was working with her for a while again in Vegas, but it was very different. She didn't get to hang out with Britney or anything really like long ago. The ones constantly around her (allegedly) was Robin, Lou Taylor and her father and whoever else. All allegedly, but just from what I've heard and read over the years. I believe it.

I think Fe truly loves her and cares about her, and I know also wants her free from this mess. I hope once Robin, Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears are all in prison that Britney can get Felicia back permanently on her team. I also heard that Fe was forced to sign a NDA when working for her in Vegas, but again that's just rumor. 

On 8/17/2019 at 1:43 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If I were living her life, I don’t know who I could trust. If anyone. 

She probably really only trusts her kids. It's not like I know for sure or even know her. I'm a nobody that realizes a lot of people in this world probably can count on one hand the number of people in their life that they truly trust. Britney going through what she's been through, how can she not have anger and trust issues for people she thought she could count on and they failed her? I don't mean to sound corny but trust can't be built back once it's destroyed. 

I agree with you, I think the people she trusts right now are her mother, her sister (I don't know what happened though, because I've seen people talk bad about her here, but I think JL has always been one of her big supporters), her brother, Sam and Fe.

I don't know who Lou Taylor is either :woopsie:, but I've seen that name many times here :yaknow:

17 hours ago, frederiickx said:

There were rumors years ago that Fe didn't care for Kevin (from what I heard) and I think that caused a little bit of drama within them since Britney was in love with him and thought he was a good guy. However, Britney and Fe were always remained close and good friends. Fe is also really close with Lynne. But yeah, in recent years Felicia has been completely pushed out of Britney's life since the c-ship. She was working with her for a while again in Vegas, but it was very different. She didn't get to hang out with Britney or anything really like long ago. The ones constantly around her (allegedly) was Robin, Lou Taylor and her father and whoever else. All allegedly, but just from what I've heard and read over the years. I believe it.

I think Fe truly loves her and cares about her, and I know also wants her free from this mess. I hope once Robin, Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears are all in prison that Britney can get Felicia back permanently on her team. I also heard that Fe was forced to sign a NDA when working for her in Vegas, but again that's just rumor. 

Help me out, whose Robin? (I know, I'm a :flop:)

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I agree with you, I think the people she trusts right now are her mother, her sister (I don't know what happened though, because I've seen people talk bad about her here, but I think JL has always been one of her big supporters), her brother, Sam and Fe.

I don't know who Lou Taylor is either :woopsie:, but I've seen that name many times here :yaknow:

Lou Taylor is the brainchild of this whole operation. How did Team Britney even came up with the whole cship? You can thank Lou who stalked Britney and worked her way into the circle so yes I wouldn’t bat an eye if she got tarred and feathered. 

Archived