Are we the first fanbase that is trying to save our idol?

warioaddams

I feel like after everything that has happened this year. Creating the freebritney movement, exposing the lies by Britney's team, showing to court to support, digging information about Britney's state, etc. In order to help Britney be released from the conservatorship.

I mean I don't think any other fanbase has done something like this, what do you think? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOmi4mSCiu9LKlWtSVell

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

We're the only fanbase stanning for someone who was deemed legally incompetent to take care of themselves tho. It's a super rare case that won't happen again in a LONG time. Besides, I'm sure that if Taylor Swift had been put in a conservatorship by Scooter Braun, it would've become a massive controversy about misogyny and women rights violation in America.

However, when it's Britney - all America can do is refer to her fragile mental health and "that umbrella incident" :byebitch:

Anything tagged "Britney" is seen as unimportant by the GP. I can't with them :rihit:

52 minutes ago, BradAdamson said:

There was literally a Free Kesha movement like two years ago 

It's very different to free someone from a recording contract than someone who has lost any basic human rights.

Despite not being able to record with any other than Dr. Luke, she was still able to do whatever she wanted with her life, including the ability to legally fight for her case. Britney can only dream of having that much freedom.

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I thought there was supposed to be a court date yesterday or the day before.  Did that ever happen?

It got postponed because the judge needed to see the results of the investigation as well.

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

I think MJ fans went through something similar. Whether MJ was guilty or not, it was probably hard for them to watch their idol go from the top of the world, to the media tearing him apart, and becoming prisoner of his own celebrity. 

And don't forget that fans were at court on every court appointment for MJ trial and they all celebrated outside the court when not guilty verdict was announced for 14 charges. 

And still they are fighting against lies from Leaving Neverland and they had even billboards around the world. 

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Other than Michael Jackson, I think Britney is the only one. 

And what is interesting they both started to speak about dirts in the industry and they both have the same lawyers included into their cases. And they both were made by media to be crazy. They both wanted to speak the truth, being themselves. 

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Other than Michael Jackson, I think Britney is the only one. 

Watch this speech:

How he is talking that once he started to break best selling records media started to hate him, to show him as a homosexual, to show him as a *********. It is very good speech. 

Britney was silented when she started to speak up, to rebel... 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, AliciaBitch said:

And what is interesting they both started to speak about dirts in the industry and they both have the same lawyers included into their cases. And they both were made by media to be crazy. They both wanted to speak the truth, being themselves. 

:waitwhat:omg that is so true:decisions:

• Super Mods

Honestly a lot of stars are big cry babies. Hear me out. With social media, it’s so easy now for celebrities to be more vocal which is good and bad. I think a lot of people misunderstood Britney when they are frustrated how she’s doesn’t speak out or is more “personal” in her music because like she literally said she doesn’t want to be defined as a victim she doesn’t want you to feel sorry for her or pity her which is why I think it makes us want to genuinely help her and root for her. I think she truly is a special person and a remarkable underrated person that doesn’t get the respect she deserves or gets looked over because she’s a glorified white ******** with the karaoke machine turned on. 

On 8/16/2019 at 9:03 PM, AliciaBitch said:

Please stop comparing them! Britney, the little criticized, made reference to her team and father..to her close people, also the society and misogyny.

Britney hasn't hurt anyone just herself instead Michael was a *********.

Britney has not hires those lawyers ... it was her father and team who hired those lawyers of course, they are in favor and work in the conservatorship especially Geraldine Wyle.

Michael's speech is victimst and manipulating his fans with the racism letter.It seems he didn't care about the industry business when he bought the rights of The Beatles ,for example.

I understand that he was tired, but this was and is a consequence of his actions.

Michael Jackson and Britney. It's heartbreaking what she's going through, how they have silenced her, she can't have sit down interviews anymore unless the questions are pre-approved and her answers are scripted. She can't use a phone, the internet, etc. She can't drive without SOMEONE in team c-ship with her (usually the bodyguard). It is so sad.

All this conservatorship did was ruin her. I just hope we can truly get her back when it's all over with and she's free. Watch her in For The Record when she was talking about it all. She was so sad, but still open and herself. Now she's so broken and just not the same. Who would be after a decade of being controlled and having no freedom? Who knows what else they have done to her. Her father is a nasty man and always has been.

I am SO proud of this fanbase. I just wish we had fought for her after For The Record. I think we all thought it would end soon, and here we are..

27 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Please stop comparing them! Britney, the little criticized, made reference to her team and father..to her close people, also the society and misogyny.

Britney hasn't hurt anyone just herself instead Michael was a *********.

Britney has not hires those lawyers ... it was her father and team who hired those lawyers of course, they are in favor and work in the conservatorship especially Geraldine Wyle.

Michael's speech is victimst and manipulating his fans with the racism letter.It seems he didn't care about the industry business when he bought the rights of The Beatles ,for example.

I understand that he was tired, but this was and is a consequence of his actions.

Yeah Britney and MJ are two completely different situations. 

Archived