Britney Dances To "Senorita" - New Instagram Post

Nowgettoworkbitch

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

xXYHMQI.jpg

giphy.gif

WHY CANT THE WOMAN TRY HER CLOTHES OUT AND POSE FOR THE CAMERA?!

Reality check for Emily Jeann - being bored in your mansion and trying on your vast collection of clothes is normal behaviour. Constantly looking for a reason to complain isn’t tho :mcwave:

And if bethanyjunkins was a real fan, she’d know girl can’t have a drop of alcohol, let alone some lines :begone: 

Seriously though, Britney: does normal things. Internet: she was trying on clothes, it just doesn’t seem right you know? She’s clearly coked up to want to try on her clothes. No judgement tho :tiffeyeroll::nyheadache:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Reality check for Emily Jeann - being bored in your mansion and trying on your vast collection of clothes is normal behaviour. Constantly looking for a reason to complain isn’t tho :mcwave:

And if bethanyjunkins was a real fan, she’d know girl can’t have a drop of alcohol, let alone some lines :begone: 

Seriously though, Britney: does normal things. Internet: she was trying on clothes, it just doesn’t seem right you know? She’s clearly coked up to want to try on her clothes. No judgement tho :tiffeyeroll::nyheadache:

Bethany Junk isn't a fan. A lot of people go to Britney's insta just to bash her

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Queen of finding stuff in her closet and making videos about it to the rhythm of a song of a reality show contestant that she never thought would make it 7 years ago

Didn’t she point out Camila at the time and said that she would go far?...

17 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

xXYHMQI.jpg

giphy.gif

WHY CANT THE WOMAN TRY HER CLOTHES OUT AND POSE FOR THE CAMERA?!

I can't imagine sitting there nitpicking the way people do on if she looks/acts crazy, out of it, etc. I still stick with what I said about social media. I find it boring. Britney's basically posting the same boring **** that's probably on countless other social media accounts. 

Archived