Prerogative Rave Available at Boots

MakeMeFweaky

7 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Why can’t they use photos from the Prerogative shoot smfh this is so random :gerlwat:

Honestly I think they sent a bunch of pictures to the fragrance company and they choosed without knowing what year it was. 
I'm waiting for the day they'll promote a new fragrance with a 2004 picture :ririshade2:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I seriously laughed my *** off that gif.

As for the perfume, I still enjoy Britney's perfumes. I'd be willing to try it if I can. I'm disappointed Rainbow Fantasy never showed up at my local Walmart. All they have are the regular Fantasy and Prerogative. 

Well, I'm sure her perfumes do ok in the US (given how long they've been out and given the increased saturation of the market since 2010) but I think they're more successful internationally in places like Australia and Brazil, the later of which is either the largest or second largest market for fragrances in the world.

Remember, the EVP of global fragrance marketing for Revlon said last year, ""Britney’s first two fragrances Curious and Fantasy, were market leaders when they were introduced... and Fantasy remains a strong global performer to this day...Her fragrance empire has achieved more than a billion dollars in sales through 24 scents that span over 85 countries, and has amassed an unprecedented 40+ awards globally, including a four-star review in the New York Times.”"

https://www.musicweek.com/interviews/read/heaven-scent-how-britney-spears-conquered-the-perfume-market/073505

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Why can’t they use photos from the Prerogative shoot smfh this is so random :gerlwat:

They couldn’t use a still from this? 

this is more Rave than the photo they used. Sheesh no wonder Britney feels like bashing her brains out. She’s surrounded by incompetent people.

:nyheadache::frenchy: at them using old *** promo pic (regardless of my love that shoot).

Guys don't get down about Rainbow Fantasy...I got a bottle when it came out and in whole time I've had it on...I've not one compliment. Plus the bottle was cheap and leaked and all the paint etc came off from the bottle onto your hand when spraying. Thankfully nearly finished it.

I'm ready for Rave tbh. I can't at her not doing ANY promo on the Gram or anything- and it's just been dumped in stores ha!

Glasgow have bottles in store so I'm going down tonight to grab a bottle (it's Glasgow Pride this weekend :uknowit::queenflopga:)

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

:nyheadache::frenchy: at them using old *** promo pic (regardless of my love that shoot).

Guys don't get down about Rainbow Fantasy...I got a bottle when it came out and in whole time I've had it on...I've not one compliment. Plus the bottle was cheap and leaked and all the paint etc came off from the bottle onto your hand when spraying. Thankfully nearly finished it.

I'm ready for Rave tbh. I can't at her not doing ANY promo on the Gram or anything- and it's just been dumped in stores ha!

Glasgow have bottles in store so I'm going down tonight to grab a bottle (it's Glasgow Pride this weekend :uknowit::queenflopga:)

Well you can’t really blame her given the situation and you know Team B will be out to make a quick buck. So is Rainbow fantasy is as unisex as I heard that’s what the perfumer said it was...really doubting it given our history. I’m looking forward to Rave though the notes are making it feel like it would be a typical sweet flower scent like they did with VIP. 

Archived