Prerogative Rave Available at Boots

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The comeback machine has officially begun. We all know Vegas is likely to happen at some point and if this is what’s starting it off, not a good way to go about it. No one except the fans knew about this perfume and half us us thought it was fake  

It’s not a bad photo, but I’m sure they must have had more choices..?? Like, it’s from a completely different era. But no outside of this forum knows that, and the bottle is kinda nice. I might get one. Like, if it’s at Walmart. 

21 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

The comeback machine has officially begun. We all know Vegas is likely to happen at some point and if this is what’s starting it off, not a good way to go about it. No one except the fans knew about this perfume and half us us thought it was fake  

It’s not a bad photo, but I’m sure they must have had more choices..?? Like, it’s from a completely different era. But no outside of this forum knows that, and the bottle is kinda nice. I might get one. Like, if it’s at Walmart. 

I'm so scared to think of what this "comeback" is going to be. Looking at things over the past two years there is zero indications any era will be improved from past mistakes. I fear it might be worse than ever. I'm not sure how the bar could be set any lower for the die hards. Britney still has that special quality that makes her a superstar somewhere inside of her...I'm just not sure we'll ever see it again. Anything is possible and I believe in her but it's just so sad to see The Legend become like...the next Paula Abdul where we never even get new music it's just focused on era's of the past. 

I'm depressed now.

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m sure team b is confident she’s not getting out soon so I’m sure they are just gonna pick up where they left off and build a Fort Knox for Britney. :mhm:

31 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

5 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I'm so scared to think of what this "comeback" is going to be. Looking at things over the past two years there is zero indications any era will be improved from past mistakes. I fear it might be worse than ever. I'm not sure how the bar could be set any lower for the die hards. Britney still has that special quality that makes her a superstar somewhere inside of her...I'm just not sure we'll ever see it again. Anything is possible and I believe in her but it's just so sad to see The Legend become like...the next Paula Abdul where we never even get new music it's just focused on era's of the past. 

I'm depressed now.

I just think it's difficult for them to market her in this current climate.  That she hates the media is understandable.  But she's an aging former female teen mega star who has had kids, knee injuries, public paparazzi-induced breakdowns, multiple divorces and medication of mental illness.  She just cannot be who she was from 1999-2004 whatsoever.

From a money standpoint only, everything they did since Circus was correct.  You can't really argue this: Circus, Femme Fatale, X Factor Vegas were all correct from a MONEY STANDPOINT ONLY; except for the second run at Vegas, perhaps.  Maybe the set list was fine but after 2015 they probably should have changed Vegas up a bit more.  They didn't had that speedily made her less relevant, even though they made lots of money.

So back to all those issues, obviously she may have to talk about her experiences in her music in order to have some sort of audience going forward.

In terms of performing, I would like to see Britney continue her career.  Domination in February...Was anybody actually looking forward to this based on her recent performing?  I was never against her not continuing to perform, but I wondered why she couldn't do something else in the meantime and just model the schedule like Shania Twain.

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, kneetap said:

is rave still unisex?

Doesn’t look like it. 

Fruity floral fragrance

Fragrance notes
Top notes - Mandarin, Williams pear, raspberry
Heart notes - Red calla lily, freesia, green jasmine
Base notes - Sandalwood, cedar, cashmeran, musk

The fragrance
The new uninhibited fragrance for all.

Daring. Energetic. Irresistible. Step into a world where everything provocative is pushed to the next level. Show your moves. Dance the night away. Live like there’s no tomorrow.

Prerogative Rave. The new uninhibited fragrance for all from Britney Spears™

A hook of zesty and mouthwatering mandarin is made even more luscious with crisp Williams pear and juicy raspberry. In the floral heart, hypnotic red calla lily is wrapped with dewy freesia and fresh green jasmine. Sleek, modern sandalwood and cedar notes, along with cashmeran and musk, wrap you in an addictive sensuality.

Read more at https://www.boots.com/britney-spears-prerogative-rave-eau-de-parfum-30ml-10269766#s00tep7muZdiGbCU.99

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Doesn’t look like it. 

Fruity floral fragrance

Fragrance notes
Top notes - Mandarin, Williams pear, raspberry
Heart notes - Red calla lily, freesia, green jasmine
Base notes - Sandalwood, cedar, cashmeran, musk

The fragrance
The new uninhibited fragrance for all.

Daring. Energetic. Irresistible. Step into a world where everything provocative is pushed to the next level. Show your moves. Dance the night away. Live like there’s no tomorrow.

Prerogative Rave. The new uninhibited fragrance for all from Britney Spears™

A hook of zesty and mouthwatering mandarin is made even more luscious with crisp Williams pear and juicy raspberry. In the floral heart, hypnotic red calla lily is wrapped with dewy freesia and fresh green jasmine. Sleek, modern sandalwood and cedar notes, along with cashmeran and musk, wrap you in an addictive sensuality.

Read more at https://www.boots.com/britney-spears-prerogative-rave-eau-de-parfum-30ml-10269766#s00tep7muZdiGbCU.99

It clearly states “fragrance for all” though

Archived