What tea is Britney holding?

Kalison Kimanda

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I think the scariest quote I have ever heard from Britney is that her (I am paraphrasing) secret to happiness is forgetting the past.  It is so sad and something traumatic behind the scenes happened.  It is obvious.  

Yes that was weird and sad, I found the interview because as soon as you mentioned it I remembered it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMxfUbVtXpk about 48 seconds in

I also find it bizarre how she completely has no memory at all of some things, like the 99 VMAs and this photo with Ricky. I get not remembering finer details, but the fact she doesn't remember it at all and same with VMAs she said she had NO recollection, is weird to me. And also when she completely blanked that she had met Taylor Swift, I know she meets so many people but she just seems to have forgotten so many things in her life and it makes me really sad :( also when she said she would collaborate with JT in that fan Q and A vid that time, the way she said 'Justin Timberlake is very good' was so impersonal, like she didn't remember him or didn't date this person for a few years and have a huge history there, don't get me wrong I don't expect her to say 'My ex Stinky!' or something like that but...I don't know it just came off so weird to me.

33 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yes that was weird and sad, I found the interview because as soon as you mentioned it I remembered it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMxfUbVtXpk about 48 seconds in

I also find it bizarre how she completely has no memory at all of some things, like the 99 VMAs and this photo with Ricky. I get not remembering finer details, but the fact she doesn't remember it at all and same with VMAs she said she had NO recollection, is weird to me. And also when she completely blanked that she had met Taylor Swift, I know she meets so many people but she just seems to have forgotten so many things in her life and it makes me really sad :( also when she said she would collaborate with JT in that fan Q and A vid that time, the way she said 'Justin Timberlake is very good' was so impersonal, like she didn't remember him or didn't date this person for a few years and have a huge history there, don't get me wrong I don't expect her to say 'My ex Stinky!' or something like that but...I don't know it just came off so weird to me.

I agree... its like she is so disconnected from things.  Also with the "its Britney, *****" line... its amazing.  I have heard a few times where the Spice Girls say they don't recall certain things, particularly Mel C and Emma.  I mean, they are super busy people so it would make sense sometimes but for Britney, its like EVERYTHING.  Its sad and confusing.  

27 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I agree... its like she is so disconnected from things.  Also with the "its Britney, *****" line... its amazing.  I have heard a few times where the Spice Girls say they don't recall certain things, particularly Mel C and Emma.  I mean, they are super busy people so it would make sense sometimes but for Britney, its like EVERYTHING.  Its sad and confusing.  

It really is bizarre. I also remember when she was doing Glory promo in 2016 and she mentioned the Olympics but she said they were somewhere else, not Rio, and whoever the interviewer was just brushed past it obviously not wanting to embarrass her, and look I don't hardcore follow the Olympics and wouldn't know the results of events or anything but like the location of it and adds for it are EVERYWHERE, like in 2016 I don't know how someone wouldn't know where they were being held, it's like she lives completely closed off from everything. 

Britney not remembering anything about the VMAs, even if it wasn't the snake or Madonna performance it's still the VMAs - a huge deal, it'd be like asking the SG about the Union Jack performance and they say they don't remember it at all, it's truly bizarre to me.

Archived