What tea is Britney holding?

Kalison Kimanda

Looking back, it seems like the media and her team have gone on a personal mission to make Britney feel extremely insecure, dependent, and quiet since 2001. Today’s “financial documents”  show pure evidence of this. $400,000 for someone who made $59m in a year does not seem far fetched. It’s as if the media is scared of Britney being a strong, secure, independent woman. When she was, she was consistently dragged (2003-2006) and made out to be a scapegoat. Even as it shows today, Britney is not much of the superstar she used to be, but it seems like they’re doing everything in their power to make it seem like she’s crazy and needs to be monitored. What do you guys think? Is it because of her team’s greed and money? Is Britney truly mentally incompetent? Or does Britney know something they don’t want the rest of the world to know? Why is Rebellion still unreleased and why have people been threatened and warned about leaking the track compared to other leaked tracks? It may be a bit of a conspiracy, but it’s still worth looking into.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

✔ Her labels, teams, and family are greedy and have milked her assets from the beginning
✔ She does have a mental illness, and there's nothing wrong with that. That doesn't make her mentally incompetent though.
✔ Of course she knows things and has been silenced her whole life. She can't even talk to her music video director privately without security hassling both of them and watching her like a hawk.
✔ I'm guessing Rebellion has lyrics that her team doesn't want us to here, or it's a deeply personal track that she doesn't want us to here anymore, or the producer is just keeping it locked up and didn't give them the rights to it.
✔ Actually, for the first time in a long time, the media is actually on her side. They haven't posted anything negative about her, but instead about the #FreeBritney movement and the stuff that allegedly happening to her. When was she was at her top though, yes they dragged her all the time.  But in general, the media loves drama and negativity... so whether it positively impacts the victim is subjective to the case.
✔ She's still a superstar. She might not have the music spins or headlines as she used to, but she still brings in big views and revenue compared to her counterparts.

I don't understand the conspiracy though? There's lots of conspiracy around her yes, but I don't understand what the OP is trying to say?

So... there are some connections being made from Hollywood to Epstein and one of the characters linking them was pictured partying with Britney the night of the "neidney" picture... the girl in question owns a "photography" company and had very questionable pictures of underage people on her IG.. and there are pictures of her with Epstein, Clinton and Paris Hilton as well as many others.  Just another story out there and I have seen many youtubers talking about it.  Luckily, they all seem sympathetic toward Britney. 

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So... there are some connections being made from Hollywood to Epstein and one of the characters linking them was pictured partying with Britney the night of the "neidney" picture... the girl in question owns a "photography" company and had very questionable pictures of underage people on her IG.. and there are pictures of her with Epstein, Clinton and Paris Hilton as well as many others.  Just another story out there and I have seen many youtubers talking about it.  Luckily, they all seem sympathetic toward Britney. 

:waitwhat: what does this mean? I know the case but who’s this Epstein guy and his connection to Hollywood?

38 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Sorry?!Britney and Epstein?Can you be so kind to develop this and put the picture?

I just keep imagining when this is all over and she's free she'll do some "Tell All" documentary or an interview or something... I think that be cool to spread the awareness of what can happen in this industry and stuff. It would be quit positive thing to do I think, not that I want her to expose herself although i'd like to hear her side of the story.

6 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Sorry?!Britney and Epstein?Can you be so kind to develop this and put the picture?

The picture is just at a party... Britney has her tongue out in the pic.  I don't think it directly links Britney to EPSTEIN but people are saying the other girl in question is allegedly a recruiter for him, I guess.  I waa listening to "conspiracy" videos on youtube and heard them mention Britney so I listened.  Lol

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

The picture is just at a party... Britney has her tongue out in the pic.  I don't think it directly links Britney to EPSTEIN but people are saying the other girl in question is allegedly a recruiter for him, I guess.  I waa listening to "conspiracy" videos on youtube and heard them mention Britney so I listened.  Lol

But in the picture are Britney, Epstein and the other girl?I don't think this is linked either, but its curious!Where can I find that picture and listen to those videos on Youtube?

31 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

But in the picture are Britney, Epstein and the other girl?I don't think this is linked either, but its curious!Where can I find that picture and listen to those videos on Youtube?

No, Epstein is NOT in the picture.  The picture has a girl that they are saying is involved with Epstein and has ties to NXIVM... she is dancing and Britney is behind her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sun_Q_Tzu/status/1149161918600495110/photo/2

12 hours ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

Looking back, it seems like the media and her team have gone on a personal mission to make Britney feel extremely insecure, dependent, and quiet since 2001. Today’s “financial documents”  show pure evidence of this. $400,000 for someone who made $59m in a year does not seem far fetched. It’s as if the media is scared of Britney being a strong, secure, independent woman. When she was, she was consistently dragged (2003-2006) and made out to be a scapegoat. Even as it shows today, Britney is not much of the superstar she used to be, but it seems like they’re doing everything in their power to make it seem like she’s crazy and needs to be monitored. What do you guys think? Is it because of her team’s greed and money? Is Britney truly mentally incompetent? Or does Britney know something they don’t want the rest of the world to know? Why is Rebellion still unreleased and why have people been threatened and warned about leaking the track compared to other leaked tracks? It may be a bit of a conspiracy, but it’s still worth looking into.

I think the scariest quote I have ever heard from Britney is that her (I am paraphrasing) secret to happiness is forgetting the past.  It is so sad and something traumatic behind the scenes happened.  It is obvious.  

Archived