• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Complication said:

It's not surprising that she sounds best when she's singing a little more deeper. Slave's verses are probably the weakest because she's doing the baby voice full on, and it sounds shakier and thin. Not bad, though, just not as strong. Also, it's funny that at times her talky intro to Slave kinda sounded like that infamous GMA promo. Her accent has changed a lot.

I really want these kind of vocals on her next album. More raw, more soul. Glory had some great vocals but too much of the high pitch baby voice and a little overproduced at times as many of her adlibs and belts were buried deep within the mix. 

Just get Larry out of the picture and the baby voice stops. I always had a feeling he hated her voice since it’s more soul and he wants her so desperately in the pop genre. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much!!! I was always disappointed they didn't use these pre-recorded vocals again, especially toxic which honestly sounds better (imo) than the studio version, especially 14 years later. It's great to hear what they sound like by themselves. Did she not re-record breathe on me though?

2 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Just wondering if maybe these were made earlier than 2016? Granted this was the first time we heard them but it’s possible they were made for POM even though they weren’t used or heard

Nah she had a prerecorded track to work ***** and Womanizer at POM and they sound very different from BBMAs vocals. Despite the fact that these have the same tone as her Glory vocals

On 8/15/2019 at 3:45 AM, Body ache said:

I'm not sure what compelled will.i.am to taper Myahs vocals over Britney's already flawless vocals unless if she sucked his **** to finally get on a record. I also wouldnt mind if Britney used this as prerecorded vocals over her songs when she performs live.

Britney I’m sure had zero time to work on BJ while gearing up for Vegas. And her label probably pushed that album so it had to be done. With or without her. :nynod:

Oh and flawless vocals! Thanx for these!

Archived