• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/13/2019 at 3:04 PM, DayvinDazone said:

She should do something special for #B10, like a double disc CD that would include new music + new versions of the classics.

I’ve been saying this forever. Imo she should do an unplugged session in a small venue with high public interaction, where she opens up to the public and slays with live vocals. No dancing, no props, just she and her public on an intimate setting. 

1 hour ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I’ve been saying this forever. Imo she should do an unplugged session in a small venue with high public interaction, where she opens up to the public and slays with live vocals. No dancing, no props, just she and her public on an intimate encounter. 

I had this same thought back in 2016 too! Especially with some of the tracks from glory finally lending themselves to a live vocal performance. She’ll always have haters, always has. But the GP would eat that **** up. They love Britney when she’s on top and that would show off her vocals, even if they’re simple but good, and generate hype and headlines for months :yesplease:

Ah living in the world of could haves and what ifs sucks sometimes :disappointed:

1. OMFG YES!!!

2.  WTF.... WHY IS THIS NEWS TO ME THAT THERE WERE NEW PRE-RECORDED VOCALS FOR THAT PERFORMANCE?  Why the hell did they dub over if with the CD tracks so loudly if they were pre-recorded?  The actual televised event literally sounded like the album tracks. 

The only reason I can think is that she actually sang live and they dubbed the album tracks over it... because why the heck would they dub over twice?  But I don't think she sang live during a big event like that... i'm so confused yet slayed.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I’ve been saying this forever. Imo she should do an unplugged session in a small venue with high public interaction, where she opens up to the public and slays with live vocals. No dancing, no props, just she and her public on an intimate encounter. 

She’s talked about wanting to do one in the past on her website diary. That’s why she liked the idea of doing Vegas. I remember getting excited about it because she said that she is sick of doing stadium tours because everyone is so far away and that she would like the fans to be closer and I think she even mentioned it as unplugged and that it’s just her with the fans in an intimate setting where they can sing along. She kinda did that for POM where they had the theater remodeled so the crowd is closer to the stage. Despite what some say here, I feel she genuinely loves her fans and it sucks that her team makes her out to be the bad guy when they really are. Britney is a very friendly and personable, so obviously her team wouldn’t want her to stop for autographs or a quick chat because that means time is wasting and obviously they are gonna hate it because they are the ones that is standing awkwardly waiting for their property to finish and god knows when especially if there’s children!

It's not surprising that she sounds best when she's singing a little more deeper. Slave's verses are probably the weakest because she's doing the baby voice full on, and it sounds shakier and thin. Not bad, though, just not as strong. Also, it's funny that at times her talky intro to Slave kinda sounded like that infamous GMA promo. Her accent has changed a lot.

I really want these kind of vocals on her next album. More raw, more soul. Glory had some great vocals but too much of the high pitch baby voice and a little overproduced at times as many of her adlibs and belts were buried deep within the mix. 

Archived