Any fans from UK know if the oops, britney and zone vinyls are available

samwoods321

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm gonna be real mad if I can't complete my collection. All I have is BOMT picture disc and Glory.

My theory is that they won't bring the Oops one over here until the 20th anniversary like they did with Baby.

And then the rest will follow on their 20ths.

Can't wait for 2033 and Barbara Johnson :4music:

ITZ won't. They were sold out before release date and it was stated that just as before there would be no represses so it means ITZ is sold out. BOMT picture disc wasn't a release through UO but through Britney's label and therefore it's available in most retail multimedia stores.

Perhaps if there are copies left of Oops and Britney they MIGHT be sold in the shops but I highly doubt it.

They were all sold as a limited release of 5.000 units, don't get your hopes up... Only BOMT got 5.000 of the pink vinyl and an extra 5.000 with the clear vinyl but that was probably due to the succes and the 20th birthday of the record. Nor Britney nor Oops got a clear vinyl release.

You just gotta pay them custom taxes upon receiving the item. I know it's expensive AF to have something shipped from the USA but it's the only way to make sure u have them...

20 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

ITZ won't. They were sold out before release date and it was stated that just as before there would be no represses so it means ITZ is sold out. BOMT picture disc wasn't a release through UO but through Britney's label and therefore it's available in most retail multimedia stores.

Perhaps if there are copies left of Oops and Britney they MIGHT be sold in the shops but I highly doubt it.

They were all sold as a limited release of 5.000 units, don't get your hopes up... Only BOMT got 5.000 of the pink vinyl and an extra 5.000 with the clear vinyl but that was probably due to the succes and the 20th birthday of the record. Nor Britney nor Oops got a clear vinyl release.

You just gotta pay them custom taxes upon receiving the item. I know it's expensive AF to have something shipped from the USA but it's the only way to make sure u have them...

Thank you. Did you get them 

There is a seller on ebay who is very reliable based in the UK you can buy from. I have bought from them before (and no its not me before you think i'm self advertising)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITNEY-SPEARS-IN-THE-ZONE-BLUE-WHITE-2019-VINYL-LP-NEW-SEALED-SOLD-OUT/163792448963?hash=item2622ca6dc3:g:XmUAAOSwBgZdOyJs

I actually bought the Baby, Oops, Britney & ITZ vinyls off them, no fuss and they were packaged very well so the vinyls didn't get damaged on delivery

Archived