Thoughts on JL?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I was going to go see her perform at the Oregon Jamboree but she canceled last minute with no explanation or apology. 

MTE every performance was last minute announced on her social media, like two days before.

Many were cancelled last minute. Her documentary talked about a new album, her ‘hometown’ session (filmed by a britney fan on YouTube) last year talked about a new album. Nothing as yet

On 8/9/2019 at 5:29 PM, jonloch1 said:

I don't have anything against her. never watched Zoey 101 and only heard one song of hers which I thought was boring tbh. I mean, the only thing that bothers me about her is she has sponged off the fact shes Britneys sister and probably hasn't worked a day in her life because of it.  I haven't seen many interviews she has done but the ones ive seen, she doesn't have much personality and much drive/enthusiasm, a bit like well I know ill never have to work  a day in my life so whatever

Does anyone know what Bryan does by the  way ??

Bryan is (or was) in Marketing and Brand Alliances at Caesars Entertainment Corporation.

Archived