Thoughts on JL?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

first of all she promoted laxatives as a means to lose weight.. :ehum:

second of all, she seemingly used to be a total brat but now all of a sudden she's this "good christian mom".. no offence to any Christians out there but she creeps me out with her Bible thumping, it's weird, man.. I don't know if it's just a front or if she's like that for real but it seems to me that there's been too much influence from Loucifer.. :imdying:

Loucifer is her spirit guide:mhm:

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, diegofs said:

She is trash and I truly hope she goes to the jail

Let’s not get too carried away, she is Britney’s sister and a mother, I don’t think she deserves that severe of a punishment compared to the others since her role to me is more of a pawn in this game.

I never liked her. She's a spoiled selfish brat who thinks the world turns around her.

She has no talent, she can't sing or act, the only reason she got her own Nick show was because of her last name. She isn't even pretty...

And when she whines about how hard it is to be a mom.. she has two f**king kids with an age Gap of 10 years. Also noone asked her to have them? Like OMG it's so annoying she had to get this huge Mercedes to drive to ballgames. Go **** yourself , nothing but trailer trash.

Of course she was spoiled as a kid with sister Britney being famous and rich and loving her little sister. This is why she got her attitude she was like all the doors will be open for me as long as Britney is a star. No wonder she got pregnant so young  and her career went to hiatus. It always felt strange to me that  her mother said on the interviews that she didn't know her daughter were having *** with her boyfriend. I mean how fake that sounded:bcutelaugh::wtf:

Anyway JL can be talented but she always going to be in a Britneys shade. Every1 is comparing her to her more famous sister. But i guess she is fine with it until she can make money for living.

4 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

Most moms raise kids and have a job aswell

And the reality is that a number of them (not all, of course) would gladly take years off work or have a MUCH more flexible schedule than 8 AM to 5 PM if they could. My mom did it, and I have other relatives as well as business colleagues and connections (including an executive) who are doing it, too.

Jamie Lynn and I are close in age. I thought she seemed like a brat back in 2001, but you know what? So was I. I'm not impressed with the Zoey 101 reveal, but I can't verify whether it's true, and adult Britney also shouldn't have been yelling at a 13-year-old (and cornering her in a room by herself in a bralette - seriously uncool and unnerving).

I don't know enough about their family dynamic to say much. It does seem weird from the outside with the Lou Taylor connection. What I do know is that Jamie Lynn posted a picture of Britney (looking radiant at the 2016 BMAs) on Instagram after her May 10th court date, and Lynne and Jansen liked it and commented on it. It was deleted a few days later, but something tells me she wants Britney out of the conservatorship, too. The paralegal told Britney's Gram the same, and they claim he was credible (but again, I can't verify that). He made it clear that Jamie Lynn and Bryan tried fighting for Britney.

13 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney also shouldn't have been yelling at a 13-year-old (and cornering her in a room by herself in a bralette - seriously uncool and unnerving).

. It does seem weird from the outside with the Lou Taylor connection.

He made it clear that Jamie Lynn and Bryan tried fighting for Britney.

whilst I dont agree with how it happened, we can’t assume Alexa is innocent in this.. i think being 12-13 is precocious enough without throwing an adult into the mix.  Alexas argument was that she was upset JL didn’t like her, well I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t fight for someone to like me - it never ends well. 

JL’s connection to lou is worrying. In Lynnes book she said that JL was going to be sent to mercy ministries when pregnant in 2007... and last minute the family backed out.

I guess her redemption was JL instead moved to Nashville for 3 years and lived right near Lou, whilst lou tried to get JL started in the music industry... she met the right people, wrote songs and recorded but I can’t help but feel if she had tried to have gone with Larry or Adam Leiber (not country but definitely more influence in the industry) as her manager she might have had more success. But I don’t feel she really wants the stress and hard work from touring 24/7 and has lost that fire. 

I think Bryan and JL want what is best for Brit... and we have to respect it to an extent. 

There was a thread on ONTD a few years ago about people that had met her.... it was as you expect.

Archived