Thoughts on JL?

I’ve seen a lot of threads lately about JL, especially with that Zoey 101 drama being talked about again. 

What’s the consensus about her on Exhale? Any fans? Anyone ever met her? I remember thinking she seemed pretty snotty as a kid (I’m a couple years older than her but I always kinda got that vibe) but I think I’ve grown to like her more as we’ve gotten older. :badgirl:I guess I just don’t know enough about her to really form an opinion. 

Thoughts?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really know anything about her except she's from Zoey 101 and Britney's sister. Literally don't know anything else. It wasn't a case of seeking out her career just because I like Britney. Overall I think the only siblings I'm fans of are Kylie and Dannii Minogue. That was a case of liking Kylie's music first and seeking out Dannii's music to see if I like her music too.

I like her, but people should accept she's got a family.

She can never win with britney fans..

If she doesn't talk about britney, people complain, if she does, she is being told she is only famous because of britney and etc.. I think she is the only one britney trusts..

first of all she promoted laxatives as a means to lose weight.. :ehum:

second of all, she seemingly used to be a total brat but now all of a sudden she's this "good christian mom".. no offence to any Christians out there but she creeps me out with her Bible thumping, it's weird, man.. I don't know if it's just a front or if she's like that for real but it seems to me that there's been too much influence from Loucifer.. :imdying:

3 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I don't really know anything about her except she's from Zoey 101 and Britney's sister. Literally don't know anything else. It wasn't a case of seeking out her career just because I like Britney. Overall I think the only siblings I'm fans of are Kylie and Dannii Minogue. That was a case of liking Kylie's music first and seeking out Dannii's music to see if I like her music too.

Yeah same. I did watch Zoey 101 but I wouldn't say I'm a 'fan' of hers like I am with Britney.

I've never really had that much of an opinion of her. But I remember being so shocked when she fell pregnant at 16.

I don't have anything against her. never watched Zoey 101 and only heard one song of hers which I thought was boring tbh. I mean, the only thing that bothers me about her is she has sponged off the fact shes Britneys sister and probably hasn't worked a day in her life because of it.  I haven't seen many interviews she has done but the ones ive seen, she doesn't have much personality and much drive/enthusiasm, a bit like well I know ill never have to work  a day in my life so whatever

Does anyone know what Bryan does by the  way ??

As a kid I've never liked her (I'm a couple of years younger than her) I remember when she used to appear in those Britney specials and so, and she was so obnoxious, but hey, she was Britney Spears' sister.

Then Zoey 101 was just horrible, could never stand it, and thus I never liked her. I always thought she was like the not-pretty version of Britney.

But I think I liked her a bit more once she grew up, just never been a fan of hers.

Archived