Do you remember when The Queen and Avril banged the same guy?

DarkLord

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Marlean said:

The guy who in my mind is competing for the top place with Kevin on the worst guy she's ever been with as far as I know. 

Bc he supposedly made that wheelbarrow comment or the way he dressed?

9 hours ago, Dirk said:

he's disgusting

i think he dated christina aguilera too around back to basics.

Christina never worked with him and never was seen with him tho. In 2006-2007 she was also already married to her ex hubby.

21 hours ago, Bundy said:

Bc he supposedly made that wheelbarrow comment or the way he dressed?

No I think everything there is to him. I know she used him to make out in front of the cameras when she was on a low, but I think he took advantage of that and took it further, and took advantage of her during that time. 

4 hours ago, Marlean said:

No I think everything there is to him. I know she used him to make out in front of the cameras when she was on a low, but I think he took advantage of that and took it further, and took advantage of her during that time. 

Idk if she used him to piss Kevin off (they were buddies before that and the fact Kevin deleted him from his MySpace right after the pics were everywhere and he refuses to talk about Kevin show that they probably argued over Britney) but to be fair, he seemed quite surprised when paparazzi saw them together for the first time. Maybe he didnt even want to be seen bc he knew Kevin would find out. When she kissed him they were also inside a place... I dont think Britney knew right away they were taking pictures of her bc the pictures are quite far. Did u read the things I posted that he talked about her even when she was still pregnant with Jayden and married to Kevin? He was kinda nervous bc she was Britney Spears, he praised her a lot many times for how she works in the studio. So I dont doubt either he took advantage of her divorcing Kevin, being sad and vulnerable to make a move on her. And even the fact that If she married a loser like Kevin, she would date him in a heartbeat. He is probably sleazy bc If he was friends with Kevin, he shouldnt have date her to begin with. He also seemed quite abusive towards Avril and I think he got with her bc it was right after she dealt with the lyme disease. But the wheelbarrow thing maybe he really didnt wasnt talking about Britney. We know how media like to take things out of context to start drama, even more If it involves 2007ney.

23 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

What??? Didn’t know that. I wonder how Justin reacted 

Some Justin fans swear they werent exclusive until 2000. She went on a lunch with Ben, saying she wanted him to direct her next video and at the time he said he was a fan. She also talked to Prince William in 2000, they emailed each other and he was supposed to come to see one of her shows. At the time she was still pretending to be single for the media so no one has a clue If she actually ended up saying to the Prince she had a bf or if they meet only didnt work out. Same could have happened to Ben. Maybe he was after her but she said she had someone. She was also 17 at the time while he was 26.

bomtparty_28229.jpg

2:00

1:30 

33 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Some Justin fans swear they werent exclusive until 2000. She went on a lunch with Ben, saying she wanted him to direct her next video and at the time he said he was a fan. She also talked to Prince William in 2000, they emailed each other and he was supposed to come to see one of her shows. At the time she was still pretending to be single for the media so no one has a clue If she actually ended up saying to the Prince she had a bf or if they meet only didnt work out. Same could have happened to Ben. Maybe he was after her but she said she had someone. She was also 17 at the time while he was 26.

bomtparty_28229.jpg

2:00

1:30 

Omg thank you so much! 
I thought Britney and Justin were “unofficially” together since the end 1998. Btw I’d love her with Ben. He’s so hot 🥵 

30 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Omg thank you so much! 
I thought Britney and Justin were “unofficially” together since the end 1998. Btw I’d love her with Ben. He’s so hot 🥵 

I always thought they were bf and gf since late 98, but some Justin fans claim that. Why are they so sure about this idk.

Ben always had problems with drinking and I think he was old for her at that time, she was still underage and he was an adult.

Heath ledger also had a crush on her

Archived