Do you remember when The Queen and Avril banged the same guy?

DarkLord

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DarkLord said:

I found 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWBPkSsgIBXwVT5mGII4v

Criss Angel

belinda_y_criss_angel_tabasco_2.jpg?itok

Mexican singer Belinda

Reveal hidden contents

And two hotties sharing a girl

90s_scans037-embed_2018-1-244x300.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpAzN5p2IfnrHv_BfUQHU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi5TU9JgnzNLXJgGGlW76

Colin Farrell

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMzk_PSPKvjcuDkm4_9bl

Sharing Collin with soccer player Maradona

6 hours ago, DarkLord said:

britney-spears-goes-shopping-in-rite-aid

rs_634x1024-171009152921-634.JR-Rotem-Av

Do we have more sharing guys/one night stands of Britney with other celebs? 

Did she *** everyone she worked with during 2007? :cardi:

• 3 months later...
On 8/7/2019 at 3:07 PM, Commotion said:

It's the very rude producer who said "I did Britney wheelbarrow style," very uncalled for. Also produced objectively the worst track on Blackout, he's the annoying "JJJR" at the beginning of Everybody. I choose to not listen to it because it's a bad song tbh but also after knowing he's a **** I won't be giving him my streams.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2007/06/jr-rotem-i-did-britney-spears-wheelbarrow-style/

I was searching about Avril on exhale and came across this thread. So I decided to search about them and I found some old stuffs.

Idk how much of what he says is true, but he gave interviews after that one and said they took what he said out of context, not only about Britney, but also what he talked about ***** as well. Maybe he regreted what he said bc he was still working with her. Or maybe he adressed to her the confusion that happened bc they were seen together more times after these Interviews, but then again, Britney got back with JT and even went to his bday party after he made comments about their ****** life, so...

I remember there was a video years ago of her going to his place after one date they had. Funny how after his comment was everywhere, he kept saying he never slept with her. Maybe he was trying to "respect" her somehow after the wheelbarrow comment or even respect his already non existent friendship with Kfed

AF: What’s the deal with you and Britney Spears? Can you clarify the meaning of those wheelbarrow style comments from that Blender article?

JR: Well to be honest with you, that article was completely printed out of context. I was actually pretty shocked when I saw it, because that was a complete joke and I actually made that clear to the writer that it was a joke, but I guess he didn’t make that clear in the article. I never said “Yeah. I slept with Britney” or anything like that. Obviously people knew we were working together and had some kind of personal connection, but I never slept with her and I never claimed to have slept with her. The writer was asking me about all of these different girls that I had been seen with. And I said “Oh yeah. I did ‘em wheelbarrow style.” Then afterwards, I said I was just kidding. I just said something trying to be funny and then the meaning just kind of took on something totally different, but I definitely wasn’t meaning it in that kind of way.

https://thehiphopcosign.wordpress.com/2007/08/29/the-hhnlivecom-interview-jr-rotem-part-2/amp/

AllHipHop.com: You must have a good sense of humor, because that previous comment you made about ‘wheelbarrowing’ Britney Spears was classic. I guess they took that out of context… 

Publicist: (Interrupts) It was taken out of context. 

AllHipHop.com: It was taken out of context? 

J.R. Rotem: Yeah that interview, some people found it funny. I was actually kind of offended by it, because… 

Publicist: (Interrupts again) He works with her…Sorry, go ahead. 

J.R. Rotem: Anyhow, so it was the type of thing where it was like, it was definitely a misquote that took the meaning out of it. They were just asking me about girls that I was seen with, and I probably made an off-ended joke, but then afterwards I made it very clear I didn’t sleep with her, I would never do that. And they kind of took that and made it the headline of the article.
So while to some people it was definitely funny, what I didn’t like about it was that she could have read it and just been offended like “Wow, why is this person talking like that?” When in reality, that was never my intention. My thing was never to talk about somebody in a negative way, or offend somebody or anything like that.

AllHipHop.com: Now on the same note, how do you feel about the way the media is portraying your former female interest? It seems like you got out of there right in the nick of time before it all started going downhill. 

J.R. Rotem: You know, it’s really hard for me to pass judgment on that, because I got a small taste of it, going out and having cameras follow you, and anything you say or do is taken out of context. She lives her life that way, where literally
everything she does and anywhere she goes is constantly being looked at under a microscope. If anything I just have sympathy for her. It’s just like wow, she can’t do anything without it being filmed, and whenever anything is filmed and put in the media it’s always going to be taken out of context. So I can’t pass judgment between what she’s actually doing, and the way the people are making it look.

https://allhiphop.com/features/j-r-rotem-expanding-horizons-from-the-game-and-50-cent-to-sean-kingston-V52ZuuZurUyQ6TbaxI2IlA/

On 8/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, edamamebeans said:

"After his affair with Brit became public, the producer says he was devastatingly nixed from Kevin Federline's MySpace friends list."

:britdrown:

I always thought Britney began working with JR Rotem after she divorced Kevin, but searching about the feud they had over her, he was already working with her when she was pregnant with Jayden. Idk if he was working with Kevin and then started to working with Britney, but I think he worked with Kevin first. He made comments about when he met her and being friends with them, so now I understand why Kevin was probably very pissed at him when the photos of them kissing were everywhere.

"Here's this person that's arguably the biggest pop star in the world, so you would assume she could have an ego," Rotem recalled. "But when I got into the studio with her, she was just a real person. She was really sweet. She was so professional. She knows her voice so well, yet she would still take direction, let herself be produced and was open to ideas."

"After a few days I was like, 'OK, yes, it's Britney Spears, but this is just a real person.' And now I'm really good friends with her and her husband, who I work with," Rotem said. "There's no egos. It's not about entourages or partying, just trying to do the best possible music."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1541093/britneys-new-music-is-the-next-level-producer-says/

"Right off the bat, you're at a disadvantage being a white rapper. And being a white rapper who's Britney Spears' husband? You're tackling credibility issues. He's aware of that, but he's really putting his heart and soul into the project. People were suspicious, but when they heard the song, they were like, 'He sounds good on it. Let's see where he takes us.' "

https://www.mtv.com/news/1531703/britney-working-on-crazy-***-new-music-and-even-rapping/

He only acknowledged the fact Kevin deleted him from his Top 20 my space friends, but it seems like since after he dated Britney, he didnt comment about Kevin anymore. I wonder if they really fought about it and Kevin said to him not so nice things for him not to talk about Kevin whatsoever anymore:

AllHipHop.com: Dude, you know
I’ve gotta ask about producing those Kevin Federline joints. Like basically, what were you thinking with that? I mean after building your resume up, what made you work with him?

J.R. Rotem: Well I’d rather not comment specifically about working with him, but I’d rather address it in the form of just working with people in general who might not be known to be platinum artists or credible artists.

On 8/7/2019 at 2:49 PM, Fenixxx123 said:

Isn't he a producer? He produced some songs in blackout I think 

How do we know they hooked up?

There are pictures of them kissing, Britney sitting on his lap. There are videos of him driving her car, taking her home and going inside with her, of her going to his home as well. He carried her purse, opened the door for her etc etc its pretty clear they had some intimacy.

And he also said they were in a relationship for a while in an interview.

“Britney and I were in a relationship,” he says quietly. “We were dating for about two weeks but decided for both our careers that it wouldn’t be cool to have a romantic relationship. She was really emotional and distressed at the time.” Rotem says he doesn’t regret what happened

5-dfd12a9aa6.jpg

On 8/8/2019 at 1:50 AM, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

This is a serious comment but it must suck being a celebrity and having to date other celebrities, there are many more hot guys out there that are normal people, I don’t think any of these guys are that hot... :dontlike: (I mean except for Maluma but I mean guys that Britney was with)

I would take Ben Affleck over Maluma anyday tbh!!

1 hour ago, Youwantmoore said:

I would take Ben Affleck over Maluma anyday tbh!!

And Ben Affleck was after her in 99. He took her on a date and even went to her album party.

Archived