Anyone else miss her OG dancers?

jennyj

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

rumor has it "Domination" was cancelled because Sarah had bigger and better things to do.. they knew they'd be nothing without her.. :riri:

tenor.gif?itemid=7694819

18 hours ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

Sarah now is a dancer on the Xperience of Xtina.

17 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

maybe not "bigger" but definitely "better".. :gloss:

she decided to take a sabbatical and do charity work :walkonby:

15 hours ago, Urbanney said:

where is Brooke in this video? I don't know who she is. Can you give me a timestamp and what she's wearing?

Maaan... hahaha. She is literally dancing the full choreo in front of your eyes for like a full minute. She is in the first group (the original music video dancers +1)

On 8/7/2019 at 9:41 AM, KashKave said:

**** YEA I MISS HER OLD DANCERS!

Brooke is legendary.

Btw, here you can see not only her Britney era dancers, but also Teresa (ITZ), Sohey (FF + POM) and Geoffrey (Domination).

Fun fact: Teresa is the one who introduced K-Fed to Britney.

15 hours ago, Urbanney said:

where is Brooke in this video? I don't know who she is. Can you give me a timestamp and what she's wearing?

12 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

after 0:40

the one on your right side with the ponytail and gray clothes

^^ She's the first one the camera focuses on after Brian says, "The dancers in this video, some of them are here."

3 hours ago, Aveda_k said:

Btw, here you can see not only her Britney era dancers, but also Teresa (ITZ), Sohey (FF + POM) and Geoffrey (Domination).

Fun fact: Teresa is the one who introduced K-Fed to Britney.

Teresa always loved attention and her was a mess(introduced Kevin,She didn't look on the Outrageous set that the floor was wet, etc).Sometimes she wanted to be more protagonist than Britney.

Nancy is also in the video(She is the blonde woman and she is the girl who wore the snake in the performance of Mtv 01).

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Yes, it was her job...she was responsible...she was supposed to be the choreographer.

yeah that's not how it works, she was iin charge of the dance sequence not the set

I guess it's also Las Vegas' fault that Britney got married drunk

44 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

yeah that's not how it works, she was iin charge of the dance sequence not the set

I guess it's also Las Vegas' fault that Britney got married drunk

Each choreographer must have the set under control because if something fails, it is their fault and especially each choreographer looks at the floor before a performance.That person is responsible, it is part of their job.

10 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Each choreographer must have the set under control because if something fails, it is their fault and especially each choreographer looks at the floor before a performance.That person is responsible, it is part of their job.

sure, just like Kevin is responsible for Britney marrying him

21 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Teresa always loved attention and her was a mess(introduced Kevin,She didn't look on the Outrageous set that the floor was wet, etc).Sometimes she wanted to be more protagonist than Britney.

Nancy is also in the video(She is the blonde woman and she is the girl who wore the snake in the performance of Mtv 01).

I know Nancy is in the video, but she was from the Britney era. That is why I said the video was with the Britney era dancers and the others.

Archived