Brit with a fan at Disneyland

xkhingx

• Super Mods
50 minutes ago, standherealone said:

Oh I wasn't inferring she isn't friendly to her fans in the same way.

I just noticed the look of recognition creep onto Brits face as they passed each other, looks like the woman was pointing out her kids and talking about something to do with them. Looks like Brits eldest kid knew the other kids too, so I just put two and two together.

Hmmm true...Sean did feel comfortable around that woman...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Why am I feeling like this wasn’t just a fan? Maybe someone Britney knows from back in the day or something? 

Also are those her typical body guards? Or new guys? I’m surprised they let someone get this close to brit

I thought the same thing. I feel she knows her and they were referencing their kids etc.

1 hour ago, chrisryan said:

I mean Brit's kid seemed to know her too, probably a Mom of a kid at their school tbh. 

And TBH lots of us are weird. If I saw Brit in public doing her thing I would leave her alone. She was there to be with the kids. 

If i saw her i would go to say hi,she is my idol,i know that she is there to be with her kids but saying hi and asking for a pic or chatting for a little bit isn’t that bad 

On 8/7/2019 at 10:19 AM, xkhingx said:

If i saw her i would go to say hi,she is my idol,i know that she is there to be with her kids but saying hi and asking for a pic or chatting for a little bit isn’t that bad 

Not me. I personally dont think it is appropriate. Her family time should be her family time. We are complete strangers to her, I had an instagram follower of mine some up to me in public and start talking to me like he knew me, while I was trying to buy some groceries....it was so off putting. I can't imagine how tired she gets of those interactions. 

Archived