Brit with a fan at Disneyland

xkhingx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, standherealone said:

Kind of looks like its someone she knew, like a mum from the kids school she hasn't seen for a while maybe.

Or maybe she's just gotten real relaxed this year.

She’s always been this way, she likes taking time out for fans but she prefers quiet intimate moments like these where it’s low key and not a swarm of people around her yelling her name and it’s just a stressful environment. People seem to forget the time a fan caught Britney on the Vegas strip as she was getting a drink and Britney was the same, calm and hugged and spent a good amount of time talking too. I knew it’s mostly just her team seeing as how they just shove her away as she was about to sign that fans vinyl during the domination announcement, with her looking back kinda sad already tells you everything that is happening in her life. 

10 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

Anyone remember Clay, and the Hugney scandal? He went to hug Britney at the meet and greet and was denied... I see things have changed... Clay must be seething... where is his refund? (Too late for one, though! :tifflmao:)

I remember! FFT days. Poor guy :/ I lowkey was always sad she wouldn’t hug him, but there had to have been a reason he didn’t mention it was such an odd story

wow this was really nice to watch... i would love to hear what they talked about and what she had to say, since she looked so relaxed. but that's private between britney and that fan (and the boys and sam too haha) and she should cherish that forever.

also it looks like britney INITIATED the second hug!!! so sweet

Aww I love this. I don't think she knows the fan, she's always been known to be nice to fans when randomly out in public when she thinks no one's paying attention, but her old body guard often pulled or turned her away. Maybe her new bodyguards are a bit more nicer or because it's Florida they have less control lol.

I still do believe she hates her hostile fans (i.e. most of Exhell), but she loves her genuine, welcoming and non-judgey fans like that. So I'm happy that she still bumps into them once in a while. She looks so happy and relaxed.

:) 

Oh the things I would do to be in the right place at the right time like this, and get to have a private encounter with Britney. This video was super sweet and seemed special to both the fan and Brit. Kudos to the woman for maintaining her composure and not freaking out... I’m sure if that wasn't the case Britney would have been extremely uncomfortable and it would have went a lot differently. 

Also, does anyone know about these body guards?? They’re not Brit’s typical entourage. I wonder if they’re new (if so are they Team B or Team Cship appointed, or just provided by the park)??

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Brunetteknee said:

Are any of you good at lip reading?? :juggingu: I’m kinda curious (I’m so curriousss...do you love meeee do you wonder the way that I do *i dooo*) about what they were talking about 

“Don’t forget to buy my new perfume Disney Fantasy. It’s a really really cool scent with tones of churro, cotton candy, and happiness.” :hiii:

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She’s always been this way, she likes taking time out for fans but she prefers quiet intimate moments like these where it’s low key and not a swarm of people around her yelling her name and it’s just a stressful environment. People seem to forget the time a fan caught Britney on the Vegas strip as she was getting a drink and Britney was the same, calm and hugged and spent a good amount of time talking too. I knew it’s mostly just her team seeing as how they just shove her away as she was about to sign that fans vinyl during the domination announcement, with her looking back kinda sad already tells you everything that is happening in her life. 

Oh I wasn't inferring she isn't friendly to her fans in the same way.

I just noticed the look of recognition creep onto Brits face as they passed each other, looks like the woman was pointing out her kids and talking about something to do with them. Looks like Brits eldest kid knew the other kids too, so I just put two and two together.

Archived