Is Britney herself allowed to make an acc and post here?

YeezusChrist

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supposedly she has before, back in the day. (Like 2006/2007.)

I wouldn't expect to see her here again, however.

Also, I have seen someone famous do it, and their username wasn't related to who they were (same with Brit back in the day, when she was here), and people were such ******** to this dude before they were told who it was. I expect the same would happen here.

44 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Also, I have seen someone famous do it, and their username wasn't related to who they were (same with Brit back in the day, when she was here), and people were such ******** to this dude before they were told who it was. I expect the same would happen here.

is that the story someone told me about Lady Gaga going on GagaDaily?

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

is that the story someone told me about Lady Gaga going on GagaDaily?

Back in 09/10 the GaGadaily CHAT was literally the hot spot to be. So many iconic memories from that time, GaGa came in on the chatbox one day (I think her name was mothermonster in red or something) and it was insane

No, it would not be cool. Every other thread turns into a plastic surgery bashing fest. We all presume to know what her mental problems are. We are all constantly demanding that she take our life advice and career advice, despite not actually knowing her personally. She would probably grow to hate her fans. This is the LAST place that Britney should ever be, tbh. :decisions:

Archived