NEW IG POST

That ugly face She pulls in the middle reminds me Jamie Lynn, it's not genes, :well: they spend a lot of time together apparently.
Sam was suddenly grossed by girlfriend eyeshadow, but her hairdo is fantastic. :verycool:

I think he wanted to add rose petals to the dish:ponderney:, but changed his mind seeing camera.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

He has to be lying about his age...  I am pretty sure he is in his early 30s

Idk. I'm VERY bad with ages. I know a lot of tv shows and movies bend in both directions when it concerns casting people that's supposed to be a certain age and they don't stick with that age bracket. My mom was watching "La Bamba" and I got a kick out of Lou Diamond Phillips playing a 17 year old. Not like he looked like he was 40 or anything. He just looked older than a 17/18/19 year old, ya know? And then I saw a picture of the real Ritchie Valens. Lou looked younger than he did imo. 

5 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

You are overreacting. She looks happy!

'You are overreacting. She looks happy!' ....yes all the fans said these words after 2012 when she started to ''act happy'' and now in 2019 we learned that britney is like a prisoner and after all these years she fights for her freedom.....and even if we are overreacting is better than just be delusional stans who thinks that everything is okay and she's happy with her life as a prisoner

• Like 1