NEW IG POST

Toysoldier28

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That ugly face She pulls in the middle reminds me Jamie Lynn, it's not genes, :well: they spend a lot of time together apparently.
Sam was suddenly grossed by girlfriend eyeshadow, but her hairdo is fantastic. :verycool:

I think he wanted to add rose petals to the dish:ponderney:, but changed his mind seeing camera.

1 minute ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys you are getting funny.. Come on. She doesn't look like she cried at all. More like she had a nap. You are overreacting. She looks happy!

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania jeffree star boyfriend nathan

I think She was testing makeup like Jeffree Star :yesokay:, maybe while listening Blunt Jet?

7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

He has to be lying about his age...  I am pretty sure he is in his early 30s

Idk. I'm VERY bad with ages. I know a lot of tv shows and movies bend in both directions when it concerns casting people that's supposed to be a certain age and they don't stick with that age bracket. My mom was watching "La Bamba" and I got a kick out of Lou Diamond Phillips playing a 17 year old. Not like he looked like he was 40 or anything. He just looked older than a 17/18/19 year old, ya know? And then I saw a picture of the real Ritchie Valens. Lou looked younger than he did imo. 

Idk how I feel about the video. I'm like the most unromantic person on the planet and I just can't relate having a guy in my life that I'm proud of, happy he's in my life, etc. So a huge part of me says "You don't get it because you never had it. No telling how you'd act even if you had it." 

5 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

You are overreacting. She looks happy!

'You are overreacting. She looks happy!' ....yes all the fans said these words after 2012 when she started to ''act happy'' and now in 2019 we learned that britney is like a prisoner and after all these years she fights for her freedom.....and even if we are overreacting is better than just be delusional stans who thinks that everything is okay and she's happy with her life as a prisoner

Archived