NEW IG POST

Toysoldier28

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so, i literally have NOTHING against Sam, i don't even know him :idkha: but... these posts lately where she praise him like if he's a God, idk... It makes me cringe :idkney:... One time her caption of one of her post said something about his abs, then for another post she said something like: these pics are cool because Sam took the footage and now this... again, i don't judge him as a person but something about him looks fake when he's with her... :ohdear: oh btw she looks GORGEOUS :staysalty: P.S. i don't remember when but someone told me that she had to ask to Jamie and he had to give Sam his permission to see her and now she said that basically they live together... giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, colormelou said:

She sounds 8. The Sam stuff on her IG is the definition of cringe. 

Agree! She's acting like this is a teenage love. Love home girl to death but she's gotta stop acting the same age as Sam. She really needs to get wirh someone closer to her age who's already in the showbiz life. Not some 25 yr old using her to climb his way to the top. Sickens me that he's using her and she's being so blind about it. 

11 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Agree! She's acting like this is a teenage love. Love home girl to death but she's gotta stop acting the same age as Sam. She really needs to get wirh someone closer to her age who's already in the showbiz life. Not some 25 yr old using her to climb his way to the top. Sickens me that he's using her and she's being so blind about it. 

That is the only way she knows. Remember, Kevins music career. That is really bothers me they show her teenage girl in love with a hot boy toy not a young adult woman and mother of 2.

Archived