Is Trisha Paytas mocking or stanning Brit?

TakeYourHand

12 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m not saying she’s not a stan but I don’t get the videos where she’s talking like a complete idiot and robot . It’s not exactly the most flattering thing. Is she inspired by Brits robotic side to the point she’s literally copying it and making it look worse than the original content? I get she’s a fan but wtf?!

Well wouldnt it be weird to not find Britney’s videos interesting and weird? Let’s not pretend. We know Brit is a little kooky but I dont think the imitation is mean spirited. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can poke fun at someone and still be a fan/Stan.  Adoring someone for their work, music, etc doesn’t mean you blindly worship them like a god or a religion. Britney isn’t above criticism.  It’s healthy to question or discuss. I honestly don’t understand this mentality of love being conditional.  

From now on, you are not a fan/Stan unless you have a BOMT T-Shirt. If you don’t have one gtfo. Also, if you don’t call her “Godney,” you can see an exit or face incessant abuse as we berate you for your questionable devotion.  <~ This is absurd. Stop this crap.

22 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m not saying she’s not a stan but I don’t get the videos where she’s talking like a complete idiot and robot . It’s not exactly the most flattering thing. Is she inspired by Brits robotic side to the point she’s literally copying it and making it look worse than the original content? I get she’s a fan but wtf?!

Be honest with yourself:  The sad part is Britney does it and it seems so abnormal that we worry about her as she genuinely doesn’t seem to be doing it out of jest but think she’s cool/****. With Trisha, you can tell she’s faking. 

Trisha is a fan. I personally wouldn’t make videos like this, but she isn’t the first or the last. 

Archived