Is Trisha Paytas mocking or stanning Brit?

TakeYourHand

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She hasn’t ever mocked Britney. I think it’s clear she wants to be Britney. She says it all the time in her videos. She’s a Stan like all of us. Her latest behind the tour video she posted it was nothing but Britney songs playing in the background while she met her fans and mingled around at the venue.

Well she tried to kill herself and did go to rehab, according to a friend who is a fan of hers, so Iconic has nothing to do with Britney other than the-- usual stolen stuff.

The IGs, however, feel very mocking. But I don't know. I think that if they are, she really needs to worry about her own problems, rather than Britney's. Kind of in the same boat as Wendy there..... :eeek:

5 hours ago, 3Pney said:

who is she? IDK how americans find those ppl and make them celebrity.

I do not think you can find 100 ppl who know her in whole europe.

She’s not a celebrity here, she’s a YouTuber. A popular one because she’s always posting controversial ****. If she’s considered a celebrity anywhere it would be in Europe since she was in CBB and from what I hear people are crazy about that show there. In America she’s only known by people who regularly watch YouTube. Which is why she’s so popular on exhale and the internet (memes).

5 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

She’s not a celebrity here, she’s a YouTuber. A popular one because she’s always posting controversial ****. If she’s considered a celebrity anywhere it would be in Europe since she was in CBB and from what I hear people are crazy about that show there. In America she’s only known by people who regularly watch YouTube. Which is why she’s so popular on exhale and the internet (memes).

She came across badly on CBB, ended up walking and then made a bunch of videos saying it was the worst thing she had ever done.

Trisha is a huge Britney stan/fan. She’s never mocked B before. She’s copied a good amount of outfits and definitely dance moves too, but it’s in tribute, obviously. She LOVES her like the gays and drag queens and I think she may have adopted certain things about Britney’s pop star character, so to speak and some may understand that. It’s flattery more than anything. 

2 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Trust me, she is STANNING. I’ve met her and she’s a huge fan 

I’m not saying she’s not a stan but I don’t get the videos where she’s talking like a complete idiot and robot . It’s not exactly the most flattering thing. Is she inspired by Brits robotic side to the point she’s literally copying it and making it look worse than the original content? I get she’s a fan but wtf?!

No, she's a fan. She has the same outfit Britney was wearing during the revamp of her Las Vegas Residency when she performed "Me Against The Music". Trisha also plays Britney's "Greatest Hits" during her meet & greet for her own tour. She mentioned Britney a lot of time as one of her inspiration.

And the whole mental health thing is about her not Britney. She went to a mental health facility too and she was just mocking herself. Making fun of a bad thing that happened in her life. There are real haters and Trisha is definitely not one of them.*

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, 3Pney said:

who is she? IDK how americans find those ppl and make them celebrity.

I do not think you can find 100 ppl who know her in whole europe.

I'm an American and I don't get it either. It's another tour of mind boggling bullshit I don't understand tbh. They turn these people into celebrities and then ***** about how much they don't like them. It's like the Kardashians. People still feed into the machine instead of just being quiet. Don't like them? Ignore them. Maybe they'll fade away. 

Archived