Have you heard any Britney Spears songs that haven't leaked yet?

PlayboyMommy

Keep in mind that this isn't about if you personally own those songs or encouraging you to leak them but rather to shed some light on otherwise songs with not much known information or otherwise not known at all and discuss it in a peaceful manner since a lot of people have been curious about unreleased stuff recently. I've personally heard some Cathy Dennis & Karen Poole demos meant for In the Zone and Christopher "Notes" Olsen beats meant for Blackout that have yet to be uploaded on his site which sounded similar to this one

What about you? :tehe:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Chitotanas said:

:receipts2: I remember reading about people having lots of unreleased stuff, but lost them due to their hard disks not working anymore.. LMAO

Lol that's always the typical excuse given as to why someone does not have the song anymore, or their computer broke or 'it's on my old computer' :orangu: (although it's probably true half the time)

Not unreleased stuff, but I did hear POM studio versions on SoundCloud that sounded *just like* the real versions. They had very little views and I hopped to them every now and again. After a while I forgot about it and then the page was deleted. No one ever talked about them but I swear, I really think they were the original versions. 

Never had anything like that which is sad because I’ve always wanted to have something.

BUT

I had HIAM about an hour early

Also in 2008 my then-boyfriend (now husband) had the name of TCS:BS like three days before it was announced and to this day he won’t tell me how he knew.

EDIT: I also knew the title of Blackout days before it leaked because some tiny radio station put it on a tiny 50px x 50px gif

19 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Keep in mind that this isn't about if you personally own those songs or encouraging you to leak them but rather to shed some light on otherwise songs with not much known information or otherwise not known at all and discuss it in a peaceful manner since a lot of people have been curious about unreleased stuff recently. I've personally heard some Cathy Dennis & Karen Poole demos meant for In the Zone and Christopher "Notes" Olsen beats meant for Blackout that have yet to be uploaded on his site which sounded similar to this one

What about you? :tehe:

this is a bop :bop:

51 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I wonder if some of the instrumentals on FTR are unreleased songs?  We all know Trouble was in the doc but never released so the other instrumentals could be unreleased songs

I don’t think so. I used to have the full “soundtrack” when a fan tracked down every song. Search for “Lower Your Eyelids To Die With The Sun”

Archived