Britney's Live Vocals - The Performances (98-18)

SonOfSun

I don't think this topic ever existed, but I think it would be great to gather in this topic ALL live vocals performances of Britney's career so far.

I've watched some the other day, and it so refreshing to hear her singing. There is not that many (...) so let's dig Youtube and let's bring some positivity :hiii:

(please no pre-recorded vocals or "best moments" compilation)

I start with I think her best performance of this song :

2:33 :kyliecry:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

P.S. i think the name of the thread should be different, cause during the 5 years of POM the only time she sang live was in 2017 "Something to Talk About" if we don't count "Happy Birthday" in Asia

I know that most of them are between 98-04 but every moments she sang with the microphone ON counts :sobbing:

Iconic Unique Live Performance Of Overprotected In Albany 18 years ago 

4 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

I know that most of them are between 98-04 but every moments she sang with the microphone ON counts :sobbing:

I also love when Circus-ney performed "You Oughta Know" i heard people saying it was live and other saying it was pre-rec well, idk but still it was a great performance :NYsassy:

1 hour ago, SonOfSun said:

Oh wow. That was very cool to watch. I never knew that she actually sang this one live, ever. Were there any dates of the tour she sang completely live? This is fabulous, she doesn’t sound amazing, but it’s so nice to hear her doing it. 

23 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Oh wow. That was very cool to watch. I never knew that she actually sang this one live, ever. Were there any dates of the tour she sang completely live? This is fabulous, she doesn’t sound amazing, but it’s so nice to hear her doing it. 

At the beginning of the DWAD tour her microphone was on quite often according to the fans who were at the shows. But unfortunately not everything has been taped.

It's like the Oops Tour I used to have some MP3's back in the day of some dates with Live vocals (real live vocals, not prerecorded) of What U see, Stronger... etc But It was such a long time ago, I can't find it anywhere anymore :yesplease:

The only other live vocals  of "Overprotected" is this acapella in an interview in Asia :

In the Albany show we have this footage of "Oops and Crazy" which were Live too

4 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE! 

Such a hard song to sing live given the brill choreo and she did her best bless her. Hilarious that she did this live (pitchy yes, but understandable given the dancing) and yet she can't even sing Lucky live sitting on a swing nowadays. So so sad. 

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, dancewithme said:

Dont let me be the last to know Sacramento (actually live)

woahhhh ive never heard those vocals before its like shes singing over the pre recorded track that she used in the middle of that song

LMFAO some of the comments from 8 years ago under the video i cant

"Why don't you go watch your fugly little Gaga scream like a Hyena being tortured and listen to her talk about herself like the narccistic ***** she is. You are a disgusting human being, coming on here and talking about your nast fanny farts. You're probably as loose as a cow with prolapse. You're just jealous you have no record deal, no money, no life and no talent. Go watch your ugly little monster. Fugly Gaga troll

Britneyarmy8

"FEMME FATALE TOUR IS THE BEST TOUR BECAUSE IT HAS VOICE,DANCE,ENERGY AND EVERYTHING

also you oughta know was live

Archived