Which are your favorite Britney songs from this decade?

PokemonSpears

Which are your favorite Britney songs from this decade?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I want to come up with some threads too because Exhale is literally deceased and not the good kind of deceased but my brain is not working.. :crying3:

Ok first of all, is there a good kind of deceased? :weusay:

And secondly, you're damn right, this place is as barren as Antarctica :weusay: I had the feeling to make a thread yesterday and I didn't have any particular idea in mind so I thought I'd watch some old videos. I stumbled upon Lucky and then guess what happened next?

it was like the most random and stupid thread I'd ever made but it was better to make it than leaving this place to rot with no new threads or comments :weusay:

Exhale would be a dead forum if it wasn't for its last 10-15 semi-active members :weusay:

Thank us later, Jordan :weusay:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

WB is the signature song of modern Brinty 

2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I hate to admit it, but the impact is undeniable. If she ever does Super Bowl, Work ***** MUST be the opening song.

...that or Brave New Girl.

I mean, I get its her most recognisible song from this decade but the song is horrible I can't even force myself to like it :ehum: it does not deserve the status that baby, oops, slave and toxic have imo

10 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I hate to admit it, but the impact is undeniable. If she ever does Super Bowl, Work ***** MUST be the opening song.

...that or Brave New Girl.

And since most end their  performance with midtempo or ballad, Britney will close the show with E-MAIL My Heart

Related image

Archived