One of the biggest unsolved mysteries...

Well buckle up kids, 'cus this is a story about a girl named Lucky :weusay:

640full-britney-spears:-lucky-screenshot

Yeah y'all remember the infamous Critically-acclaimed, World-renown, Academy Award-winning Actress Lucky? Well you people must have thought her life was so happy and **** right? But there were bigger problems happening in her life behind the shadows (I know, MINDBLOWING right?!). So in this thread we'll be taking a deep indulgence into stuff that really matters and is very serious, maybe even more serious than #FreeLucky #FreeBritney.

f342da50-11e7-0132-082f-0eae5eefacd9.png

So if the others are as a fan of the queen as I am, you must have noticed that Lucky had an obsession with Ornamental Hand Mirrors.

giphy.gif

An obsession, yes she was photographed many a time with it.

a0a93fdee90092a03e9df7d3025404a9.jpg

Maybe a tad bit of an unhealthy obsession, so much so that she needed the hand mirror with her even when she had a fully functioning way larger mirror in front of her. Only the hand mirror could satisfy her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRADVHTK_zWUZrGlO0BQgg

Now we all remember Lucky's breakthrough mega hit movie Oops!... I Did It Again alongside the literal definition of Human Ken Doll.

5c20d6b0-11e4-0132-70bc-0add9426c766.png

Brings back so many memories I know *cue nostalgia tears*. So just after she did that professional shot in one take, she recedes to recreation along with her very dear Ornamental Hand Mirror.

5ade626e8f59130027df47fc.jpg?auto=compre

But moments after she receives a phone call from an unknown person who supposedly wants her to do a shot one more time. Remember? "I've done it 15 million times already". To this day the unknown source who was making her work harder remains unknown...

But as she takes to receive the call, she sets down her priced possession of a mirror on the table beside.

bb585d20-11e4-0132-70c4-0add9426c766.png

Realizing that this is the perfect opportunity, that random fan girl chick besides Lucky steals the Ornamental Hand Mirror! *GASP*!!!

ce08b600-11e4-0132-082e-0eae5eefacd9.png

Our poor Lucky! What is she supposed to do without her Ornamental Hand Mirror?! This is a true example of the fact that you can have all the money and fame in the world and still lose your favorite Ornamental Hand Mirror... And the world keeps spinning and she keeps on winning, but tell me, what happens when your Ornamental Hand Mirror gets stolen?

listen-to-ellen-pages-beautiful-acoustic

As you can see, without her Ornamental Hand Mirror, she couldn't even see that her mascara was getting smudged. So fast forward a few minutes and we're at the 76th Oscars Awards Ceremony which is held on a red carpet out on LA streets because the budget for the ceremony was surprisingly too low that they couldn't afford the Dolby Theatre this time around.

ce4e01d0-11e6-0132-0830-0eae5eefacd9.png

Ah, what a graceful occasion! And the unusually short palm trees in the background looks cool too!

000510e0-11e7-0132-082a-0eae5eefacd9.png

So we all now Lucky arrived to collect her award in a Limo and returns in the same Limo. But just as she re-enters her limo to go back, she finds the same Ornamental Hand Mirror on the back seat!

2a466800-11e7-0132-082c-0eae5eefacd9.png

See this is where my doubt begins...

How did the Ornamental Hand Mirror find its way back to Lucky from the hands of the Thief chick whom no one knows? Could it be possible that the Ornamental Hand Mirror is no ordinary mirror, and can actually move on its own? Is that actually the Magic Mirror from Harry Potter? Could the magical qualities it possess be the reason why Lucky values the mirror very dearly?

Did the Thief girl return it to the Limo herself? Because if then it would mean an actress like Lucky has zero protection from Bodyguards if anyone can sneak in and out of her limo as they wish. What if the thief chick hid a bomb within the Ornamental Hand Mirror? Where are Lucky's bodyguards actually? Does she have any protection at all?!

Or is the limo driver the real culprit behind the drama? Is the driver the thief girl? Because if she is, that's a really inappropriate way to dress when your'e on duty at one of the most prstigious award shows ever.

TOO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS! I NEED ANSWERS! THE WORLD NEEDS ANSWERS!  

Discuss and don't let this flop.

Oh and delusional and creative/hilarious theories are most appreciated.

I can already see this flopping into oblivion faster than it took Beyonka's new song to fall of the Hot100.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, falka said:

That was exhausting  Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania jeffree star mirror gif  

btw so many mirror opportunities and that hairdo ?

:NYcackle: saloon chair !

A cheap and tacky hand mirror compared to the original Ornamental Hand Mirror :weusay: Shows how much her Ornamental Hand Mirror budget has gone down since her prime :weusay: Like the budget of everything else in that Placenta Gurls video :weusay:

10 minutes ago, Iceney said:

We REALLY REALLY need new music/content. People are going insane here :madonna:

I won't deny you have a point :weusay:

13 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I'm living for all these fabulous threads by @ILikeChillinWithYou

What do you mean, I just started today :weusay:

14 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Is Ramenney Lucky after she retired and started a home business while living in downtown L.A. as a soccer mom with a midlife crisis?

Cute theory :weusay:

But would make sense actually as we don't know what happened to Lucky or her career after the night of the 76th Oscar Awards on the streets of LA:weusay:

That makes me wonder, what happened to the Grammy award that was "received" by Brinni back in '05? We never heard from it again :weusay: Probably KFed stole it when he was asked to move out and now if we raid his basement we can find the award in a cardboard box hosting an ant colony huddled in spider webs at the far back corner on the plaque "Best Dance Recording - Toxic, Britney Spears" while her fans pride over the fact that they have a Grammy winning fave  :weusay:

12 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

What do you mean, I just started today :weusay:

Cute theory :weusay:

But would make sense actually as we don't know what happened to Lucky or her career after the night of the 76th Oscar Awards on the streets of LA:weusay:

That makes me wonder, what happened to the Grammy award that was "received" by Brinni back in '05? We never heard from it again :weusay: Probably KFed stole it when he was asked to move out and now if we raid his basement we can find the award in a cardboard box hosting an ant colony huddled in spider webs at the far back corner on the plaque "Best Dance Recording - Toxic, Britney Spears" while her fans pride over the fact that they have a Grammy winning fave  :weusay:

She became a mom.

Then a lingerie model.

normal_2BSSS15.jpg

Then she called Tinasha to have a slumber party at her mansion.

Then she met Sam Asghari.

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She became a mom.

Then a lingerie model.

normal_2BSSS15.jpg

Then she called Tinasha to have a slumber party at her mansion.

Then she met Sam Asghari.

But her legacy lives on, as she was just recent,y invited to the premiere of one of the biggest Hollywood releases this decade Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood. :weusay:

Sure she had a decent share of hit movies at her peak but now She's a nostalgia act in Hollywood but her legacy and contributions to the Film Industry back in the 2000s lives on and thus she's considered a legend by her cult following flop fan base. It all makes sense now, it all connects :weusay:

Spoiler

Are we talking about Lucky or a certain other celebrity that must not be named?:weusay:

Weird **** like this is what keeps me coming back to this place. BTW, I collect vintage hand mirrors too. They’re fabulous. I actually keep small silver vanity pieces like that in my Britney cabinets, just to break it up a bit and look interesting. I have this cute little jewelry box coming soon, can’t wait to find the perfect spot for it.  :imcute:

Thanks for making such a fun thread!!  :clap:

8 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

How did the Ornamental Hand Mirror find its way back to Lucky from the hands of the Thief chick whom no one knows? Could it be possible that the Ornamental Hand Mirror is no ordinary mirror, and can actually move on its own? Is that actually the Magic Mirror from Harry Potter? Could the magical qualities it possess be the reason why Lucky values the mirror very dearly?

Did the Thief girl return it to the Limo herself? Because if then it would mean an actress like Lucky has zero protection from Bodyguards if anyone can sneak in and out of her limo as they wish. What if the thief chick hid a bomb within the Ornamental Hand Mirror? Where are Lucky's bodyguards actually? Does she have any protection at all?!

Easy, Thief Girl is a witch and has the power of invisibility (that's how she was able to move around the movie set without the director or even Lucky herself noticing her at all, because surely they would kick the rando chick on their set out if they'd spotted her), so she slipped it into the limo after bedazzling and bewitching everyone with her magic glitter confetti she threw to rain down on them all. 

tumblr_odioulxtV31vf4mrho1_250.gif

tumblr_n3664vVpKm1toi88co4_250.gif

She eventually lost the mirror again or someone else stole it because as we can see she’s always trying to find another mirror like it 

131002-work-britney-03_qqn9pm.jpg

0sueIH5.jpg

EvenPleasingAzurewingedmagpie-mobile.jpg

One day shes really upset and just wants her ornamental hand mirror but instead finds a normal mirror which makes her angry

tumblr_mytx41hDpY1rg2su3o1_500.gif

Eventually she resorts to trying to recreate the ornamental hand mirror 

6D4E.gif

but sadly this new hand mirror didnt work either hence why pretty girls flopped :whatitellu:

Archived