Has life been unfair to Britney?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, we would need to ask her how she really feels about her life so far.

It's true she's gone through a lot, and people and media and even people close to her have been very mean towards her, and she's had to deal with a lot of stuff, but at the same time, she's also had a lot of positive things, not only fame and fortune, but all the places she visited, the people she met, the relationships she's had (the good moments), her sons of course, at least for a while she was able to do what she loved instead of being trapped in an office like I am and that's an opportunity that very few people have in this world.

So maybe it kinda compensates the good with the bad stuff. How many other artists try as hard or harder than Britney, or you could say "they're more talented" and barely sell a few copies of their singles / albums, or tickets for their shows. She was very lucky to come out when she did, to get the songs that she got, one year earlier or one year later and maybe she wouldn't have had the success she did.

I think so... I also think she was forced into something too early in life.  If she had waiting until about 25 to start her career, she would have been better off.  The music biz sucks young people in because they haven't completely formed their individuality yet so it is easy to mold them and use them.  It is too bad that Britney was never allowed to grow, mature and get an education.  Just imagine if someone around her would have encouraged her to attend college even after the success of the Oops album.  She really needed some business training.  Instead, she was suffocated mentally by keeping up an image and got burned out. 

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know, we would need to ask her how she really feels about her life so far.

It's true she's gone through a lot, and people and media and even people close to her have been very mean towards her, and she's had to deal with a lot of stuff, but at the same time, she's also had a lot of positive things, not only fame and fortune, but all the places she visited, the people she met, the relationships she's had (the good moments), her sons of course, at least for a while she was able to do what she loved instead of being trapped in an office like I am and that's an opportunity that very few people have in this world.

So maybe it kinda compensates the good with the bad stuff. How many other artists try as hard or harder than Britney, or you could say "they're more talented" and barely sell a few copies of their singles / albums, or tickets for their shows. She was very lucky to come out when she did, to get the songs that she got, one year earlier or one year later and maybe she wouldn't have had the success she did.

7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I think so... I also think she was forced into something too early in life.  If she had waiting until about 25 to start her career, she would have been better off.  The music biz sucks young people in because they haven't completely formed their individuality yet so it is easy to mold them and use them.  It is too bad that Britney was never allowed to grow, mature and get an education.  Just imagine if someone around her would have encouraged her to attend college even after the success of the Oops album.  She really needed some business training.  Instead, she was suffocated mentally by keeping up an image and got burned out. 

8 hours ago, Derrick said:

Her life really reminds me of Judy garland in many ways. The way the media, the fans, and the industry treated her. 

8 hours ago, annonymous said:

She made many mistakes herself unfortunately, however I do think britney is being seen and framed in a very bad way which is really unfair. So yeah I think it's a combination of both. 

In truth, the story isn't a whole lot different than Michael Jackson either (There are some differences, obviously)...

Did ANYONE expect the Michael Jacksons' seen here...

To have the life he had later, particularly from 1993-2009????

NOBODY was singing MJ's praises in those later years either.

I would say she has a fair life, at least spiritually it’s very much on par with everyone else’s. I think Britney was unlucky and did not handle some life circumstances correctly the first time some things came around, and she never got a second chance. Then she became trapped in her own mind and unable to get out of it. So I think life gave her a lot of great opportunities, and some pretty normal situations, mixed with some extraordinary situations, and she didn’t know how to process it and thus became a victim of her circumstance. How do we gauge if her life is fair and if it isn’t? I don’t necessarily think she is happy, so in that aspect I would say that she is normal, like the rest of us. Most people in their life are capable of being perfectly unhappy. Despite her being rich and famous, it’s been made clear that she wants none of it, but at this point it’s too late. So Britney is trapped wanting something she will never be able to have. We’re on the outside looking in, and she’s on the inside looking out.

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

In truth, the story isn't a whole lot different than Michael Jackson either (There are some differences, obviously)...

Did ANYONE expect the Michael Jacksons' seen here...

To have the life he had later, particularly from 1993-2009????

NOBODY was singing MJ's praises in those later years either.

I mean carmax is a *****. He got off easy for a **** if you ask me.

18 hours ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

I would say she has a fair life, at least spiritually it’s very much on par with everyone else’s. I think Britney was unlucky and did not handle some life circumstances correctly the first time some things came around, and she never got a second chance. Then she became trapped in her own mind and unable to get out of it. So I think life gave her a lot of great opportunities, and some pretty normal situations, mixed with some extraordinary situations, and she didn’t know how to process it and thus became a victim of her circumstance. How do we gauge if her life is fair and if it isn’t? I don’t necessarily think she is happy, so in that aspect I would say that she is normal, like the rest of us. Most people in their life are capable of being perfectly unhappy. Despite her being rich and famous, it’s been made clear that she wants none of it, but at this point it’s too late. So Britney is trapped wanting something she will never be able to have. We’re on the outside looking in, and she’s on the inside looking out.

People always crave what they don’t or can’t have. The working class want to be wealthy and well known and then there are people, like Britney, who are wealthy and well known but want to be average and unknown. She was too young when she was thrown into such a heightened state of fame and it’s only something a few select people can really relate to (MJ, Justin Bieber, etc) Britney probably feels trapped because she doesn’t know what else to do with her life and she is also too famous to live normally. It’s a unique situation.

Archived