Britney comeback concert setlist?

fays1

If Britney has a comeback mini concert like Coachella or something similar, what songs would you like her to perform? You can only choose 15 songs + her new single. Here is my setlist, let me know what you think.

Act 1: (Perform Oops in elevator with original red outfit & choreo. Then outfit turns Black and she performs new single)
Oops
New Song
Toxic
Break The Ice

Liar

Act 2: 
Slave / Boys
Gimme More
Radar
Me Against The Music

Act 3: 
Breath On Me

Act 4: (Perform Mood Ring & Inside Out on Level 2 of the stage, then goes down the elevator during Overprotected. Perform Stronger with chair floating and spinning in the air then goes down to use during crazy. During Lucky, she wears a red robe with a long train, then removes it revealing a glittery silver dress and walks on top of the red train like its a red carpet)
Mood Ring
Inside Out
Overprotected
Stronger / Crazy / Baby One More Time / Lucky (Medley)
Everytime

Encore:
Womanizer

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF and I really think we should not consider she will ever tour again, she tours or does a show she needs to freaking open the show with Overprotected performed in a cage that she opens at the end to perform her empowering, call out to the liars and cheaterd, new song.

But that wil never happen.

6 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

I love it!

And of course she will perform Boys :yasqueen: she refuses to quit that song :yasqueen:

I agree with her on performing it even if its not a big hit, but im only interested if she performs it with the original choreography and breakdown, its ICONIC. She will never stop performing Boys, Do Something, and Breath On Me despite not being hits or singles.

Sorry about my comment before :gimmemoar:

Mine:

Intro (Hold It Against Me remix)

Gimme More w/ Work ***** (new remix)

Me Against The Music

Kill The Lights

Passenger

brit3.jpg

Interlude - Invitation

Make Me

I Wanna Go (w/ Boys and Up & Down snippets)

Overprotected

Britney+Spears+performs+free+concert+A9-qxsyu-9tl.jpg

Interlude - 40s Jazz Section

You Drive Me Crazy (w/ Clumsy snippets)

Now That I Found You (Jazz Remix)

Radar/ Perfect Lover + band intro

2082604184_8f4ee62c5a.jpg

Interlude - Luau section

How I Roll

Do You Wanna Come Over

DLMBTLTK/ Hold On Tight/ FTBOMBH

hqdefault.jpg

Interlude - Dark Forest (Just Luv Me)

Circus

Mood Ring

Womanizer (w/ OIDIA snippets)

Till The World Ends (Twister Remix) + dancers intro

ed6b876b9168773fabfb557e719c58d9.jpgUTB_BRITend_036.jpg

Interlude - Invitation remix

And Then We Kiss

Love Me Down/ I'm A Slave 4 U

3482949B00000578-3604063-Bump_and_grind_From_beginning_to_end_the_pop_star_did_not_stop_m-a-24_1463989034160.jpg

Interlude - Piece Of Me

Hard To Forget Ya

New Song

Baby One More Time

b9f700f4b155ae2448875b58d1d61563--britney-spears-oops-cowgirl-hats.jpg

Encore:

Toxic

8eb141d9e52f0151b006b255bd83c722--music-

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

I agree with her on performing it even if its not a big hit, but im only interested if she performs it with the original choreography and breakdown, its ICONIC. She will never stop performing Boys, Do Something, and Breath On Me despite not being hits or singles.

Me too :akii: Loves ya :akii:

I would make her first show back a spectacle that celebrates her career highlights and has a lot of throwbacks and release it on DVD. After that I would stop makreting her as a nostalgia act.

I would try to focus more on her singing so I have some acoustic sections and "rockish" remix versions that she could sing live. I think that focusing on her singing is the way to go for her future.

542552806935f2d0227a15529abca32aec4b8a36

1780886291a4b03dec2e5ee1d95fa1c8139bffee

32468463c10bbd06f635666e3165d2fe4136c68f

Everytime is just a video interlude (I accidentally cut it off) Im honestly sick of that song and she cant sing it live anyway.

83955699a3c22ee3a857e62ecd6498d7a6cf914b

4344897808b6f917606d61b709f884277c24e55d

6061048187eaa71b6267ee32c3b35f3fc7e6cf33

42665105bb6875576d03bb647306d211db107923

Encore: Till The World Ends in the Style of the DWAD tour finale.

• Super Mods
19 hours ago, fays1 said:

Yeah but Do Something and BOM are amazing songs. Boys is like meh, it’s just okay. I always thought even back then that it felt like album filler. Britney, there’s a reason two Jacksons rejected the song!

Also for a girl to think Bombastic love lyrics are juvenile but love a song devoted to how cute boys are...really? 

14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but Do Something and BOM are amazing songs. Boys is like meh, it’s just okay. I always thought even back then that it felt like album filler. Britney, there’s a reason two Jacksons rejected the song!

Also for a girl to think Bombastic love lyrics are juvenile but love a song devoted to how cute boys are...really? 

Boys is an amazing song and the choreography is one of her best. I agree not performing it now because she does not do the original choreography or any dance, but if she danced like she used to, I think it should stay.

Just now, F r e e Brit said:

For the love of all that is good in the world, WB CANNOT be the opening number again.

Also TTWE is banned from closing the show.

:nyschool:

I agree with both but I have come to tearms with TTWE being her closing song forever. Just like Boys will be in every show and get worse and worse each time.. TTWE will always be her slosing song. :surething:

7 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

For the love of all that is good in the world, WB CANNOT be the opening number again.

I agree if its a tour, but this is a one time come back concert. It would be epic if she opened the show with Oops and the original red outfit and choreography.

Archived