Would you purchase "Britney Jean" on vinyl?

b4goodbye

Would you purchase "Britney Jean" on vinyl?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I already have the deluxe edition CD, and I'm satisfied with it. AΒ BanalΒ JugglerΒ vinyl is just too expensive for what you get. :tbh:

But either way, vinyl records are expensive and need to be treated with extra care, and that's a bit too much for me. So, I don't even have any and won't be buying any in the near future. :crying1:

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

Lowkey this.

I didn't want to buy a Myah Marie album, I was coerced into it. It's false advertising.

Exactly. We do have laws to protect us from her team’s bad business practices.Β 

The only reason I haven’t already pursued legal action at this point is because I’d like to forget about that album’s existence.Β 

So they better not tip me over the edge with a vinyl.Β 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

Well I can already tell you that ain't gonna happen. The visuals of these vinyls are cute, but that's where the effort ends. In terms of the actual content I think it's not worth getting unless you LOVEEEE vinyls and/or you really like the particular record. The vinyl editions of Britney's albums contain none of the iconic bonus tracks we've come to love (so that means no I Run Away, The Answer or Don't Hang Up). I can't at the fact they included the tacky MATM remix, and yet paid dust to an iconic bop like The Answer for In the Zone.

I think this is a missed opportunity, these vinyls could've had great exclusive content like rare bonus tracks or possibly new unreleased outtakes. But nope, you only get the standard edition + Oops is missing the last interlude most likely because they used the international version of the album as source where the final interlude appears at the end of "Heart" which is not included on the vinyl, so it's missing.

I really hope someday RCA releases legit copies of the vinyls like they did for BOMT.Β 

3 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Well I can already tell you that ain't gonna happen. The visuals of these vinyls are cute, but that's where the effort ends. In terms of the actual content I think it's not worth getting unless you LOVEEEE vinyls and/or you really like the particular record. The vinyl editions of Britney's albums contain none of the iconic bonus tracks we've come to love (so that means no I Run Away, The Answer or Don't Hang Up). I can't at the fact they included the tacky MATM remix, and yet paid dust to an iconic bop like The Answer for In the Zone.

I think this is a missed opportunity, these vinyls could've had great exclusive content like rare bonus tracks or possibly new unreleased outtakes. But nope, you only get the standard edition + Oops is missing the last interlude most likely because they used the international version of the album as source where the final interlude appears at the end of "Heart" which is not included on the vinyl, so it's missing.

It's because they're releasing the US version of the albums. None of the US version had those bonus tracks, except for ITZ with that ******** awful remix.Β 

Archived