Sam asks Britney repeatedly to kiss him in front of paps

GirlOnTheMoon

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

The Fact is that they go to a red carpet.

Britney is the star and Sam A is the star's boyfriend and he must know what his site is.

Britney is the one who must decide if she wants to kiss him or not.

The thing is that it is quite the opposite Sam looks at the photographers and does not act naturally and of course desperately asks Britney for a Kiss for the photo even Kevin Federline in the red carpets respects that she was the important one.

That’s true, all her guys and even Kfed took a step back and give her the spotlight,  you can see him beaming and loving the attention. It bothers me that he looks like a statue. If he wanted to kiss her, he would just went for it but it makes him look better if she kisses him because it makes him that more desirable and less of a boy toy. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s true, all her guys and even Kfed took a step back and give her the spotlight,  you can see him beaming and loving the attention. It bothers me that he looks like a statue. If he wanted to kiss her, he would just went for it but it makes him look better if she kisses him because it makes him that more desirable and less of a boy toy. 

It’s really mind blowing she managed to find  bigger scum than Kevin, isn’t it? :watrusayin:

Hm...On second thought, I had to mouth the words myself to see that yes, he does ask twice. But he’s a model who plays a prop for women in music videos. He’s doing what he knows by making Brit look good for the cameras. So, I can’t hate him for it. As much as I dislike his involvement with the c-ship, he does do his job well.

10 hours ago, jennyj said:

I literally tell my husband to kiss me all the time when we take pics together and he does too... so what?   We know she's uncomfortable in red carpet photos, so he was just suggesting a pose (and plus who wouldn't want to kiss their significant other when they're in love?). Plus he's a model, so he knows how to work the camera to make the pictures look interesting instead of boring standing there.   

Most of y'all are probably lonely judgey people who have no lives but to criticize and speculate.  Move on.

:excuseu:

tenor.gif

All I know is that everybody wants a piece of her. This is the price you have to pay when you become a worldwide superstar. I don't trust anyone around her. She needs someone on her level of fame. Someone from movie/music sector who isn't obsessed fame or money. 

Yeah, he definitely says it and twice.

Buuuuttttt I don't want to read too much into it.  Couples do that sometimes. And the paps were requesting it, maybe she didn't hear it.

I mean at the end of the day he's gonna get something from her she's Britney Spears, she knows this and I'm sure she doesn't care cause she gets what she wants from him (hopefully).

Conservatorship aside, Britney wouldn't have kissed him if she didn't want to kiss him.

She would have G-Eezy-ed him ;)

We are criticizing Sam, but we wish  Britney did the same. 

On 7/26/2019 at 1:53 AM, summer2summer said:

I NEVER bashed or said a word about this guy , but im sorry i just can't help it about this video . 

I can feel him thinking " I HOPE CK SEES THIS I HOPE GIVENCHY SEES ME WATCH THIS POSE HOPEFULLY CHANEL OR EVEN LIOUS VITTON" 

:decisions:

I really hope im wrong , but he just looks it . He's too polished and clean it's like he's literally SELLING himself. 

• Super Mods
On 7/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, Dreamer26 said:

All I know is that everybody wants a piece of her. This is the price you have to pay when you become a worldwide superstar. I don't trust anyone around her. She needs someone on her level of fame. Someone from movie/music sector who isn't obsessed fame or money. 

Or someone who grew up in the biz because most of the time, a lot of them are normal and don’t care for that because they’ve been surrounded by that all their lives. 

Archived