Sam asks Britney repeatedly to kiss him in front of paps

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just one kiss from Lou youuuu, and suddenlyyyyy, yeaaah   

I literally tell my husband to kiss me all the time when we take pics together and he does too... so what?   We know she's uncomfortable in red carpet photos, so he was just suggesting a pose (and plu

Hmmm....    what do you think!!!! 

that's why that kiss looked so awkward 

uhm, I don't know what to say lol it's not like she didn't like it either, who knows what was he trying to show with that 

• Like 8

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

11 minutes ago, Brunetteknee said:

Maybe I’m just dumb or something, but I didn’t think it looked like he said that. :xfactorlook:

it kinda seems like he said that. He said it once, and she didn't hear/didn't understand, so he said it again, and that's when she turns her head quickly. But maybe he said something else... 

• Like 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

50 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I was watching a persian television show with my parents and they started talking about Britney going to the premiere, they showed this video, and my father said ''he looks SO into himself, like he thinks he is someone important'' :yelping:which killed me lmao. 

But yeah I can't really tell if that's what he is saying, his lips are moving so fast, but maybe. 

Your dad is woke 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The shape of his head is so unattractive... he is handsome and ugly at the same time to me.

If he didn’t had his facial hair, his face would just look bloated. I saw a candid of him clean shave and he looks like an average Persian guy I see on the street and I’m being honest, I’m sure that’s why he hasn’t nab any big high fashion campaign. 

So what? He loves her/like her and he wants to build a good business with the power of f**king one of the most popular/powerful celebrities in the last 30 years. I do the same with my current relationship and my partner do the same with me. When both have something to give it's ok. 

• Like 5

The Fact is that they go to a red carpet.

Britney is the star and Sam A is the star's boyfriend and he must know what his site is.

Britney is the one who must decide if she wants to kiss him or not.

The thing is that it is quite the opposite Sam looks at the photographers and does not act naturally and of course desperately asks Britney for a Kiss for the photo even Kevin Federline in the red carpets respects that she was the important one.

• Like 8