I had to log back on just to join the now historic exhale beyonce public execution thread :groovin:

*TLDR warning ⚠️*

On 7/25/2019 at 9:50 AM, Isla said:

You really expected a song for a kids movie to chart well?

You make a good point but that awful Happy song pussyfied sang for that trolls movie was a huge hit, so just bc it’s a “kids movie” song doesn’t necessarily mean it’s destined to flop.

On 7/25/2019 at 7:13 PM, summer2summer said:

Sis what are u even saying? Her album sold 949 copies in the U.K . What support are you talking about? We're talking Beyonce here not iggy azelia :mj:

She doesn't have 1,000 fans that will buy her album with the name DISNEY and LION KING on it? I think even liberation did more. 

This. I can safely bet and say she’s officially over and if she ever charts high again it’ll only be bc of heavy payola from her team. Her joint album with camel also flopped hardcore. But this Lion King vanity project truly did flop on biblical proportions :tiffcackle: oh my f**king god I’m so high and manic off of dopamine hearing this whole project was a sloppy failure. It’s the LION KING ffs, she couldn’t even pull more than 1k :gloria: there is a God :yesplease: thank you Jesus ?? the evil is finally defeated :gobaby::makesomenoise: the gp is tired of beyonce and her insufferable “woke” beehive fans, that is what she f**king gets for dabbing in politics :nynod: I have yet to even hear one good thing about the trash film. I hope Disney learned their lesson too and considers going to back to original new projects instead of cheap soulless cash grab remakes. The amount of money they have to had lost in all the militant marketing being shoved down everyone’s throats leading up to release date is never coming baaack :letitburn:

and i find it funny AF that every time this overrated woman flops, like f**king clockwork, all these articles start popping up claiming the music industry is “broken” or “something is  really wrong” with the music sales bc BEYONCE DIDNT HIT NUMBER ONE :tiffcackle: like no *****, music is streaming and selling just fine for everyone else, this isn’t some glitch in the matrix or some ****, it’s so wild some people just flat out refuse to accept a majority of the population is completely over this woman and her annoying *** family :cackling: they’d rather come to the conclusion that the entire industry isn’t working how it’s “supposed too”

if f**king Madonna flopped and had to take the L so does f**king beyonce, she’s not immune from being dragged to the pits of hell :nyschool: shes human like everyone else and will be treated as such :nynod:

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
49 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

Can we not **** on what is one of the few times she was allowed to have her children participate in her music?

:checkit:

I thought she always has her kids involved in her music. She had blue ivy record something in one of her albums. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Can we not **** on what is one of the few times she was allowed to have her children participate in her music?

:checkit:

***** what? :nydisgust:

the moment beyonce popped that baby out she immediately started plastering her all over her work. SHE LITERALLY ANNOUNCED HER PREGNANCY AT THE VMAS :tiffcackle: don’t give me that “few” times she was “allowed” (in what what world is beyonce not “allowed” anything? :idgi: tf is she Britney? :hahaha:) beyonce is known as THAT ***** when it comes to parading her, now litter, of kids all over her work. From her clothing ads to her music videos. Isn’t her f**king clothing brand named after one her daughters??? :wow:beyonce will not be spared.:lessons: Britney was dragged to hell and back x10 for flopping during her releases (and so was xtina, Gaga, Madonna, Katy, etc) why is suddenly beyonce off limits? :cackling: bc this is one of the very extremely very once in a trillion years she features her beloved child? :tiffcackle: The salt ? taste so good :letitburn: and it’s enough for me and my family :shameless: you really should partake in this harvest :outwithit: 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Shrekney said:

***** what? :nydisgust:

the moment beyonce popped that baby out she immediately started plastering her all over her work. SHE LITERALLY ANNOUNCED HER PREGNANCY AT THE VMAS :tiffcackle: don’t give me that “few” times she was “allowed” (in what what world is beyonce not “allowed” anything? :idgi: tf is she Britney? :hahaha:) beyonce is known as THAT ***** when it comes to parading her, now litter, of kids all over her work. From her clothing ads to her music videos. Isn’t her f**king clothing brand named after one her daughters??? :wow:beyonce will not be spared.:lessons: Britney was dragged to hell and back x10 for flopping during her releases (and so was xtina, Gaga, Madonna, Katy, etc) why is suddenly beyonce off limits? :cackling: bc this is one of the very extremely very once in a trillion years she features her beloved child? :tiffcackle: The salt ? taste so good :letitburn: and it’s enough for me and my family :shameless: you really should partake in this harvest :outwithit: 

:mj:

I’m talking about Britney

• Twitter Team
17 hours ago, Shrekney said:

You make a good point but that awful Happy song pussyfied sang for that trolls movie was a huge hit, so just bc it’s a “kids movie” song doesn’t necessarily mean it’s destined to flop.

Yeah true, I forgot about Can't Stop the Feeling :mcorangu:  Usually those types of songs don't do very well though (unless they're Disney, cause quite a few Disney songs have done well). Justin got very lucky there.

• Twitter Team
On 7/26/2019 at 1:48 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’ve only just seen the movie and haven’t heard anything otherwise, but I’ve read online and heard around that she’s not doing well. I think people are finally getting tired of Bey for once. But it’s still just a movie soundtrack and not a “real” album. We’ll see...  :joanne:

What was your thoughts on the film? I've head really mixed reviews for it.

• Like 1
On 7/25/2019 at 7:33 PM, joanhs said:

I heard it at the cinema for the first time. It really isn't that great and you can smell from afaaar that was the reason she wanted to do the movie, if she could also sing a song or two..

Or a whole African inspired album. Is that cultural appropriation? I’ll let ya’ll decide 

• Like 1