The original Racoonney

Shadow2003

I was just browsing through the "Britney with dark eyebrows appreciation thread". There, @SkinnyAsANeedle said that their favourite Brinni is eyebrowless and with racoon eyes. Then, I looked at @Shadow.'s response, and noticed that their new profile pic is a GIF from the "Boys" music video. Then I noticed something:

The "Boys" M/V is the first ever sighting of Racoonney in Britney history.

I timestamped the first appearance of racoon eyes. Check it out:

But what's even more surprising to me is that she actually looks good with the original racoon eyes! :o

This makes it very clear that this was done by a professional makeup artist, while the current racoon eyes are Britney's own work. :tbh:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

yeah on music videos there is controled lights and airbrushing. Nobody talks about it but primeney face was edited as hell back then.

Imagem relacionada

I mean look how sharp her eyes and lips are and the rest is really blured.

I wouldn't say it's edited to make her look better, as much as it's a music video effect, just like that one where they blur out the background to highlight a character in the front

22 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

I wouldn't say it's edited to make her look better, as much as it's a music video effect, just like that one where they blur out the background to highlight a character in the front

i'd say it'd both-ish, focusing a character on the front and bluring the rest is a camera lens technique,
harpening some parts of somebody's face and bluring other parts can only be done by computer editing. Just saying

• Super Mods
On 7/25/2019 at 5:47 AM, Herumbra said:

i'd say it'd both-ish, focusing a character on the front and bluring the rest is a camera lens technique,
harpening some parts of somebody's face and bluring other parts can only be done by computer editing. Just saying

Yeah the technical term for that is shallow depth of field.

Archived