(Old thread) A complete list of every single Britney Spears song intended for each album

19 hours ago, Isla said:

Where's the source she recorded Better In Time? I can't imagine her singing that song at all.

Sam Lutfi posted this image a year ago which features, among other things, a CD which has Better in Time written on it

Leona Lewis' Better in Time was produced by J.R. Rotem and we know that Britney worked with him from mid-2006 to early 2008 so it's more than likely that he offered the song to her at one point

19 hours ago, Louis_j said:

Any info on those ?

Outta Control (Produced by Mike WiLL Made-It) Recorded

Police (Produced by Jean Baptiste) Recorded

Outta Control: https://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Entertainment/miley-cyrus-song-mike-made-success/story?id=19321940

"He brought Ciara back (for like the third time in her career) this year with her new single "Body Party" (she looks incredible in the video FYI), and Kelly Rowland's very ****-titled song "Kisses Down Low." He's producing Britney Spears' new song "Outta Control" and Miley Cyrus' just-released single "We Can't Stop." The song has been out for only a couple of day but within the first 10 hours it topped iTunes singles charts in 18+ countries."

Police:

Britney-Spears-Settembre.png

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Say My Name (with David Guetta & J Balvin)
[Produced by David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort & Boaz van der Beatz] 
("The fact that “Say My Name” was sent to so many singers before Bebe got the spot... Even Britney said no to David’s team") – Later given to and recorded by Demi Lovato & Bebe Rexha 

Is this one real? I never heard that before. I like that song and video. Would have been fun for Britney. Do we have sources from who said that and when?

Work ***** (Produced by Sebastian Ingrosso, Otto Knows & will.i.am) Not recorded

Am I blind or there isn't Work ***** on the list? Why? It says it's not recorded so? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Also I don't remember Danja being part of B10??? What when he did confirm it? 

On 12/23/2020 at 3:23 AM, Sadira said:

oh my god thank you so much. i always wanted something like this but also knew i would never have the stamina to even try. if you now also add if a track was released (no matter if officially or leaked) then my life would be complete :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Thanks. I'll definitely try that out

I've been thinking about creating a public Excel sheet which all of you guys could update and edit with more info

I'll make sure to post the link once I make it :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

On 12/23/2020 at 3:30 AM, RedBloodedWoman said:

This list is pretty accurate, but it isn’t complete

Which songs am I missing :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

9 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Is this one real? I never heard that before. I like that song and video. Would have been fun for Britney. Do we have sources from who said that and when?

A supposed "insider" tweeted about it last year. They gather stuff from all over the net but mostly ATRL since that's where most oldheads still hang around so I think it could be possible

I just like to believe Britney recorded every song ever to be honest :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

say-my-name.png

7 hours ago, Oxic said:

Am I blind or there isn't Work ***** on the list? Why? It says it's not recorded so? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OP joked about Britney not recording most of the BJ songs because Myah.

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I mean @PlayboiMommy is clearly shading Britney Jean at this point dd

Nene leakes i said what i said GIF on GIFER - by Goltidal

But really as I've said before, until we get confirmation that the Work ***** vocals that were used on POM were actually meant for Britney Jean and not recorded afterwards, I will still label it as not recorded. I'm just very OCD about it

It's not exclusive to Britney Jean though. I also labelled songs such as Kiss Me All Over or Follow My Fingers as unfinished because even though she recorded bits and pieces, the overall song is still pretty much not finished

It gets more tricky with songs like Dangerous, Tom's Diner or Get It since she never recorded the bridge for those first two songs and as Tim Goldsworthy explained Get It was put together with random ad-libs Britney freestyled based on the lyrics she and James Murphy wrote together yet all these songs sound like a finished product

Regardless, I think I should stick to labelling songs as recorded or not recorded, the possible variations of a song and as someone pointed out claryfing whether or not a song was released (Which is also complicated as there's songs like the It Feels Nice rap which appeared on a promotional CD but it wasn't released elsewhere and I'm pretty sure there's songs that were first offered to Britney and were later giving to other artists but they didn't release them either so there's that :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

• Love 2
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...