(Old thread) A complete list of every single Britney Spears song intended for each album

32 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

The album promo printed in 1998 mentioned Full Force and Sturken & Rogers as producers.

The Christmas album demo was mentioned by Billboard, for a possible future release.

I have read about the Christmas album before, but like I said,I don't think it was ever actually 'confirmed' per se, and I think Billboard were the only ones to report on it.

• Love 1
On 8/1/2019 at 1:52 PM, Born2Die said:

Interesting fact: Billie Eilish was offered BOMT before Britney, but turned it down. 

Related image

On 8/1/2019 at 7:17 PM, Isla said:

I was also offered the chance to record the song, but I thought it was too childish.

(Seriously, who WASN'T offered the song?)

really? I thought I read somewhere that Sean Preston was also offered BOMT but he rejected it

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

A solo version of "Crazy" featuring just Britney exists? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I want to believe. But I've never heard that before, what's the source?

Not you bumping this thread when I said that I still needed to work on it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyway I was refering to this version, this is the only upload I could find on YouTube, the actual file popped up online a bit earlier. It features a different intro and even though Kevin's vocals are filtered, Britney's vocals don't get altered which leads me to believe that this may not be fanmade. For some reason though whoever uploaded it on YouTube added random sounds bits from old interviews and even a sample of Chaotic which is annoying

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Not you bumping this thread when I said that I still needed to work on it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyway I was refering to this version, this is the only upload I could find on YouTube, the actual file popped up online a bit earlier. It features a different intro and even though Kevin's vocals are filtered, Britney's vocals don't get altered which leads me to believe that this may not be fanmade. For some reason though whoever uploaded it on YouTube added random sounds bits from old interviews and even a sample of Chaotic which is annoying

My bad. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: But hey, since you're grouping songs by which album they were meant for, shouldn't Overprotected be in OIDIA's section, not the scrapped Crossroads soundtrack? And I read somewhere that Cinderella was the first song Britney and Max ever worked on together, so there must've been an earlier version that was meant for BOMT?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If it was written by Bonnie McKee and later used by her, then I think I remember it.

It was Sky Ferreira. (According to the wiki) she also did Elevator for Circus, and worked on Hallucination for Femme Fatale. (Although, with the latter I think it was recorded by someone else.) If those two songs indeed were for Femme Fatale, then they most likely would have been a part of the original concept.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If it was written by Bonnie McKee and later used by her, then I think I remember it.

5 hours ago, Britney2001 said:

It was Sky Ferreira. (According to the wiki) she also did Elevator for Circus, and worked on Hallucination for Femme Fatale. (Although, with the latter I think it was recorded by someone else.) If those two songs indeed were for Femme Fatale, then they most likely would have been a part of the original concept.

American Dream was never meant for Britney

While we await the release of Sky Ferreira‘s debut album, which has been pushed back, I have no doubt that we will continue to hear random tracks that pop up online. The latest one of these is American Dream which was produced by Frankmusik. There was a bit of buzz earlier today that this was written for Britney Spears, but this has just been confirmed as false on Twitter by Frankmusik.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110108030058/https://www.hardcandymusic.com/2011/01/sky-ferreira-american-dream.html

I used to think Ambulance and Hallucination were Femme Fatale demos but they were most definitely written for Sky's album too

Also I finally got around to updating this thread. I rearrenged everything, added a few songs and made a B10 spoiler for all the rumoured songs so far. Hope you like it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

American Dream was never meant for Britney

I used to think Ambulance and Hallucination were Femme Fatale demos but they were most definitely written for Sky's album too

Also I finally got around to updating this thread. I rearrenged everything, added a few songs and made a B10 spoiler for all the rumoured songs so far. Hope you like it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Did you fix the Britney Jean shade? I'm sure there's at least one person here who didn't get the joke and was genuinely confused. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Did you fix the Britney Jean shade? I'm sure there's at least one person here who didn't get the joke and was genuinely confused. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I did :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

While I left some songs that she genuinely doesn't sing on like Body Ache as not recorded until we get actual confirmation that she did in fact record them, I changed back the unfinished ones to simply recorded

9 minutes ago, Isla said:

I do love this thread. It’s so informative. But I also think maybe you should provide links to sources for some songs if possible?

I didn't post all the sources because otherwise the thread would have been way too long plus not all of them were properly archived. Which ones do you wanna know? I'll try my best to find them

5 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I didn't post all the sources because otherwise the thread would have been way too long plus not all of them were properly archived. Which ones do you wanna know? I'll try my best to find them

Ah yeah well that makes sense I guess. I can’t think of any sources in particular but I guess I gotta reread the first post if you’ve updated it.

After doing some research, you are right about Sky Ferreira never having made any songs for Britney Spears.

1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Hallucination

A lot of people have said that Hallucination was by Myah Marie, which is why I thought it was for Femme Fatale. (It's hard to tell because the song has a lot of autotune.)

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...