(Old thread) A complete list of every single Britney Spears song intended for each album

Thank you so much for your hard work in putting this together!

And Nsync were offered BOMT??? I knew about the other artists but them as well? And I think Solid Harmonie were offered the song too... Jesus that’s a lot of artists :mcorangu:

Also is the Guy Sigsworth/Imogen Heap song not Over To You Now?

And Top Billing Love was redone as β€˜Chocolate Love’ by both f(x) and Girls Generation.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Isla said:

Thank you so much for your hard work in putting this together?

And Nsync were offered BOMT??? I knew about the other artists but them as well? And I think Solid Harmonie were offered the song too... Jesus that’s a lot of artists :mcorangu:

Also is the Guy Sigsworth/Imogen Heap song not Over To You Now?

And Top Billing Love was redone as β€˜Chocolate Love’ by both f(x) and Girls Generation.

I thought so! I thought I had misremembered that, thanks I'll go add it too. Such a shame their second album was never released, it was filled with ear candyΒ :janet:

Also the Imogen Heap quote it's from around 2005 it seems weird to me they would bring up a two year old song at that point as it was new, even if it really was recorded in 2004 it still wouldn't make sense. Also I decided not to include Chocolate Love because both the arrangement and the instrumental differed from the original song but I will add it too anyway :hugs:

Β 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I thought so! I thought I had misremembered that, thanks I'll go add it too. Such a shame their second album was never released, it was filled with ear candyΒ :janet:

Also the Imogen Heap quote it's from around 2005 it seems weird to me they would bring up a two year old song at that point as it was new, even if it really was recorded in 2004 it still wouldn't make sense. Also I decided not to include Chocolate Love because both the arrangement and the instrumental differed from the original song but I will add it too anyway :hugs:

Β 

Ahh I see! Haha just trying to help :)Β 

I haven’t listened to that much Solid Harmonie, but I’ll Be There For You and I Want You To Want Me are BOPS

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Interesting fact: Billie Eilish was offered BOMT before Britney, but turned it down.Β 

Related image

I was also offered the chance to record the song, but I thought it was too childish.

(Seriously, who WASN'T offered the song?)

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

where is GUILTY?

Where are the 1998 Sturken & Rogers tracks?

The Christmas album demo?

There were 2 CDs full of ITZ demos registered back in 2005, on Library of Congress I think, they had a lot of demo tracks titles.

My bad, I removed Guilty by accident while adding newer tracks, I added it back in :hugs:

The 1998 Sturken & Rogerts tracks by default had to be Nothing Less Than Real & Wishing on a Falling Star as there were no other producers involved on the album, it's possible Jessica Simspon or Mandy Moore also recorded those tracks butΒ no clue really

I forgot about the Christmas demos, it was reported by Billboard right? I'll go add it too,Β thank you :tehe:

Those 2 CDs that got registered were works by Michelle Bell and while there were confirmed Britney Spears tracks in there like Take Off it's unknown how many of those were actually intended for her

Β 

Type of Work: Recorded Document
Document Number: V3506D100
Date of Recordation: 2004-01-13
Entire Copyright Document: V3506 D100 P1-9
Date of Execution: 6Jan04; effective 16Oct03
Title: All night & 11 other titles; musical compositions.
Notes: Composed by Michelle Lynn Bell & co-composers as noted. Assignment of copyright.
Party 1: Michelle Bell d.b.a. Elleganza Music, by Daniel Lopez (Atty)
Party 2: Universal Music Corporation & Elleganza Music.
List of titles:
001 All night / Co-composer, Larry R. Gates.
002 Catch me / Co-composer, Andy Thelusma.
003 Dance with me / Co-composer, Larry R. Gates.
004 Hey hey hey / Co-composer, Larry R. Gates.
005 In my shoes / Co-composers, Kara Dio Guardi & Andy Thelusma.
006 Lo and behold / Co-composer, Andy Thelusma.
007 Movin' on / Co-composer, Andy Thelusma.
008 Ordinary day / Co-composer, Aareon William Comess.
009 Like I'm fallin' / Co-composer, Britney Spears.
010 All about me / Co-composers, Kara Dio Guardi & Scott Spencer Storch.
011 Everlasting love / Co-composers, Teron O. Beal & Kenneth LaDale Dickerson.
012 Surrender / Co-composers, Edward Ferrell & Teron O. Beal.

Type of Work: Recorded Document
Document Number: V3506D079
Date of Recordation: 2004-01-13
Entire Copyright Document: V3506 D079 P1-13
Date of Execution: 7Jan04; effective 27Oct03
Title: Trouble & 11 other titles; musical compositions.
Notes: Composed by Michelle Lynn Bell, with co-writers as noted. Assignment of copyright.
Party 1: Michelle Bell d.b.a. Elleganza Music, by Universal Music Corporation (Atty)
Party 2: Universal Music Corporation & Elleganza Music.
List of titles:
001 Trouble / Co-writers: Rhonda N. Robinson & Ike Lee.
002 So original / Co-writer: Andreao Shaunee Heard.
003 Us / Co-writers: Teron O. Beal & Dana Stinson.
004 XYZ / Co-writers: Rhonda N. Robinson & Jelly Roll.
005 Ouch / Co-writers: Nanna Kristiansson & Britney Spears.
006 Money love and happiness / Co-writers: Nanna Kristiansson, Britney Spears & Nadir Khayat.
007 Come on / Co-writer: Francis E. White.
008 Until you come home / Co-writer: Benjamin Richard Chapman.
009 Hi voltage / Co-writer: Benajamin Richard Chapman.
010 Take off / Co-writers: Christian Karlsson, Pontus Johan Winnberg & Britney Spears.
011 I don't know / Co-writer: Nisan C. Stewart.
012 You gon' get it / Co-writer: Nisan C. Stewart.Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

No shade, at ALL, but why include songs she never recorded on here? I think it's great that you know it but those aren't Britney Spears' songs. Just curious?Β :blaughing:

To be honest it's easy to just go on Spotify and list every song released by Britney, everyone can do it,Β but before this there wasn't an actual full list of every song meant for, offered to or pitched to her that could be easily archived and browsed.Β I just thought Britney Spears songs was a far moreΒ concise titleΒ :ehidk:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

Where are the 1998 Sturken & Rogers tracks?

The Christmas album demo?

There were 2 CDs full of ITZ demos registered back in 2005, on Library of Congress I think, they had a lot of demo tracks titles.

There was a demo for the Christmas album? I don't even think the Christmas album was ever officially confirmed? I know we have My Only Wish but that was still released on a Christmas compilation.

And what are the Sturken & Rogers/ITZ 2005 demos?

20 minutes ago, Isla said:

There was a demo for the Christmas album? I don't even think the Christmas album was ever officially confirmed? I know we have My Only Wish but that was still released on a Christmas compilation.

And what are the Sturken & Rogers/ITZ 2005 demos?

I posted about this above

Untitled Christmas album ("A few buddies and I ran across a promo that Jive Records hoped to become a record. Britney Spears, a few years back, recorded a few rough tracks, which were to become a Christmas album of some sorts. Who knows what happened. But the few tracks on the demo that I heard were promising.")Β Recorded

Those 2 CDs that got registered were works by Michelle Bell and while there were confirmed Britney Spears tracks in there like Take Off it's unknown how many of those were actually intended for herο»ΏΒ 
001 All night / Co-composer, Larry R. Gates.
002 Catch me / Co-composer, Andy Thelusma.
003 Dance with me / Co-composer, Larry R. Gates.
004 Hey hey hey / Co-composer, Larry R. Gates.
005 In my shoes / Co-composers, Kara Dio Guardi & Andy Thelusma.
006 Lo and behold / Co-composer, Andy Thelusma.
007 Movin' on / Co-composer, Andy Thelusma.
008 Ordinary day / Co-composer, Aareon William Comess.
009 Like I'm fallin' / Co-composer, Britney Spears.
010 All about me / Co-composers, Kara Dio Guardi & Scott Spencer Storch.
011 Everlasting love / Co-composers, Teron O. Beal & Kenneth LaDale Dickerson.
012 Surrender / Co-composers, Edward Ferrell & Teron O. Beal.

001 Trouble / Co-writers: Rhonda N. Robinson & Ike Lee.
002 So original / Co-writer: Andreao Shaunee Heard.
003 Us / Co-writers: Teron O. Beal & Dana Stinson.
004 XYZ / Co-writers: Rhonda N. Robinson & Jelly Roll.
005 Ouch / Co-writers: Nanna Kristiansson & Britney Spears.
006 Money love and happiness / Co-writers: Nanna Kristiansson, Britney Spears & Nadir Khayat.
007 Come on / Co-writer: Francis E. White.
008 Until you come home / Co-writer: Benjamin Richard Chapman.
009 Hi voltage / Co-writer: Benajamin Richard Chapman.
010 Take off / Co-writers: Christian Karlsson, Pontus Johan Winnberg & Britney Spears.
011 I don't know / Co-writer: Nisan C. Stewart.
012 You gon' get it / Co-writer: Nisan C. Stewart.Β ο»Ώ

Β 

• Like 1