I see Britney team back to portraying Sam as some kind of savior again

Cappycorn87

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Casper has talent and Jlo doesn't have a guardianship.

Sam A. has no talent and Britney has a guardianship.

Big differences.

The thing those guys have in common is that they are both paid boyfriends and that’s probably how Lou got the idea from since Jlo is a client of hers. Just stating that they aren’t in it for love and it’s annoying that so many keep believing it is. She’s happy because that’s all she has, you either make the most of it or be bitter about it. 

I do agree that Sam has no talent whatsoever and it shows how cheap her team rather than pick someone with personality. 

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney is in a conservatorship where she has no rights.

Her father and team hire her boyfriends.

Sam A. has been complicit during these months of her team lying ,manipulating even being part of the hairdressing scene.

Sam  A.is aware of this situation and is involved in this.

Again, making accusations without actually knowing how conservatorship works or the terms of her actual conservatorship. She's allowed to have friends, boyfriends, whatever she wants along as it's within the terms of the agreement. If her father (the conservator) doesn't want a specific person in her life, he can do anything about that without a restraining order on that person or to lock her away from said person. Sam wasn't hired by her team. The Slumber Party music video production team hired him along with the other characters in the video.  Charile and Jason were most-likely hired though, their relationship never looked genuine like it does with Sam now. Neither of them interfere with each other's work, and they respect each other's boundaries. He probably does have some sort of agreement with her father on when and where she can see him, but that's more on her side than his.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Again, making accusations without actually knowing how conservatorship works or the terms of her actual conservatorship. She's allowed to have friends, boyfriends, whatever she wants along as it's within the terms of the agreement. If her father (the conservator) doesn't want a specific person in her life, he can do anything about that without a restraining order on that person or to lock her away from said person. Sam wasn't hired by her team. The Slumber Party music video production team hired him along with the other characters in the video.  Charile and Jason were most-likely hired though, their relationship never looked genuine like it does with Sam now. Neither of them interfere with each other's work, and they respect each other's boundaries. He probably does have some sort of agreement with her father on when and where she can see him, but that's more on her side than his.

I like how you accuse her other boyfriends but don’t believe Sam is. It doesn’t help your argument because you are bias towards Sam. So her team stopped hiring boyfriends and all of a sudden allow her to choose a guy on her own free will when before they never let it happen? After 11 years? He was in Fifth Harmony’s Work video before he was in Slumber Party and Fifth Harmony is managed by Larry, you act like that wasn’t a coincidence. You can like him all you want but don’t pretend like this relationship wasn’t set up from the start. 

10 hours ago, jennyj said:

"Sam wasn't hired by her team. The Slumber Party music video production team hired him..."  ... which is apparently an entirely different entity. lol Slumber Party is Tinashe's song. Britney's an extra in it. Gotcha. :britoverit:

Anyways! Hope clout-chasing Sam is ready for a long and happy life. Hope he will at least be a good dad to the kids Britney desperately wants. Hope he doesn't cheat on her, lie to her, or leave her for another woman.  But we know what happened the last time Brit married one of her set extras. I just hope she'll have a prenup this time with custodial rights to the kids. Oh wait, since she's in a conservatorship that already plays with and manipulates her visitation rights, we can cross that out as they will write up whatever document they want and she'll agree to it if she wants to get married. A marriage in jail sounds very smart. Poor Britney.

43 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Glad to see I'm not alone and many others hate him too. 

Those are still in his side.... Wake up!! It's so obvious he's using her for his own personal gain. Before her he was nothing. Now he's everywhere. Coincidence? Nah. He's totally milking her till he doesn't need her anymore. 

Most of his attention is because of her

If she splits with him then he will be forgotten

14 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Justin maybe an ******* but don’t deny that he truly loved her, they were young and not thinking straight but she was the woman that knew him before he was famous (like wise with her) he was hurt and he let his ego get in the way. 

This. JT was definitely an *** after the breakup and I’m not condoning how he acted but I think people forget how insanely young they were. And I can only imagine how I would have reacted getting my heart broken in front of the entire world like that, especially at that age. He even kinda admitted it later. “We were just kids with big toys but we spent way too much time being the ‘big thing’ for teenyboppers” or something like that.

They were kids, she hurt him, he reacted with a child’s hurt ego. I may get hate but I honestly loved JT for her because of what you said—I feel like he genuinely loved her and he was the only one that knew her before the fame and wealth and vice versa. I’m sure parts of the relationship were played up for the media but I think at the root of it all, it was still the most real relationship she’s had. She was infatuated with Kevin for the wrong reasons and does seem happy with Sam now but I don’t know. I can’t even comment on Jason or David because they were so forgettable :jj:She seemed like she was into Charlie but that whole thing was sketchy to me. 

51 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I don’t think it’s fair for any of  you to say that Sam is getting paid to be with Britney. How the hell do any of you know this true  and where is the proof?

She's under a conservatorship with restrictions and isolation 

No way Sam or any guy that's been with her in the conservatorship has just came in freely.

1 hour ago, Just Because said:

I don’t think it’s fair for any of  you to say that Sam is getting paid to be with Britney. How the hell do any of you know this true  and where is the proof?

Uhhhhh would u date a grown woman with kids but has no freedom? 

If my boyfriend was a grown adult in his 30s and he can't be in control of his own life, I wouldn't date him unless you paid me a VERY pretty penny. 

1. Sam is for sure an opportunist.

2. Why does everyone blame him so hard? I am sure Britney knows on some level that a man that she is dating could be in it for the fame. I am sure she has come to some sort of exception that many men would only be with her for her fame. You guys dont think she could have learned anything from Kevin?  

3. I hate that everyone thinks Britney is some stupid girl...but that has been the consensus to the GP forever.  Despite the fact that many people state she is smart. 

4. Britney is a prisioner because of her image, the money her image made/makes, and the toxic people who make money off it, not this Sam guy.....she probs just enjoys that he is hot. If Jlo was allowed to do it, then why not Britney? 

You all hated David but honestly that seemed like her "realest" relationship since the c-ship. She just seemed genuinely happy and I think he was more her kinda guy, and I don't actually believe he cheated. Sam on the other hand....do not believe its genuine for a second, never have and never will

Archived