Jump to content

I see Britney team back to portraying Sam as some kind of savior again


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I don't get how he is considered "bad", he is a godsend especially if you compare him to K-Fat and Justin!

He seems like he actually ACCEPTS her for all the quirkiness she has and the fact that after all the crazy **** that went down,

he's STILL there for her! He hasn't ratted her out like Justin did nor does he seem like a gold digger like K-Fat.

Just cause he's a model and 12 yrs younger, DOESNT mean he's a gold digger; he has his own career obviously!

I think he's probably the best boyfriend she's had and hopefully it ends in marriage cause she truly deserves a long and happy relationship!

period:lessons:

 

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I don't get how he is considered "bad", he is a godsend especially if you compare him to K-Fat and Justin!

He seems like he actually ACCEPTS her for all the quirkiness she has and the fact that after all the crazy **** that went down,

he's STILL there for her! He hasn't ratted her out like Justin did nor does he seem like a gold digger like K-Fat.

Just cause he's a model and 12 yrs younger, DOESNT mean he's a gold digger; he has his own career obviously!

I think he's probably the best boyfriend she's had and hopefully it ends in marriage cause she truly deserves a long and happy relationship!

I’m sorry but the delusion is real... He’s hired help who has his own thing going, which is nice, but he’s not on the same level as Brit or remotely suitable as a spouse.  If this ends in marriage, it would be terrible for both parties. Just look at Ashton Kutcher’s example and he was sorta almost Demi’s level, plus he wasn’t paid to screw her or reporting to her dad. Eventually, Sam, If he agrees to play sperm donor, will secure his meal ticket like K-Fed then dump Britney when the usefulness runs out. If on the other hand he continues with her after he paychecks stop, then I may have hope... but his checkered past does not give me confidence.

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I don't get how he is considered "bad", he is a godsend especially if you compare him to K-Fat and Justin!

He seems like he actually ACCEPTS her for all the quirkiness she has and the fact that after all the crazy **** that went down,

he's STILL there for her! He hasn't ratted her out like Justin did nor does he seem like a gold digger like K-Fat.

Just cause he's a model and 12 yrs younger, DOESNT mean he's a gold digger; he has his own career obviously!

I think he's probably the best boyfriend she's had and hopefully it ends in marriage cause she truly deserves a long and happy relationship!

OMG This!!! I don't get anyones problem with Sam. We hardly know anything about him....which actually shows hes not with her for fame. Everytime they are seen out of public, he seems so protective of her and is seen actually blocking the cameras away. and the videos of her and him on IG, she seems genuinely happy. and I agree, I think hes the most decent guy shes been with  

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I’m sorry but the delusion is real... He’s hired help who has his own thing going, which is nice, but he’s not on the same level as Brit or remotely suitable as a spouse.  If this ends in marriage, it would be terrible for both parties. Just look at Ashton Kutcher’s example and he was sorta almost Demi’s level, plus he wasn’t paid to screw her or reporting to her dad. Eventually, Sam, If he agrees to play sperm donor, will secure his meal ticket like K-Fed then dump Britney when the usefulness runs out. If on the other hand he continues with her after he paychecks stop, then I may have hope... but his checkered past does not give me confidence.

aw FGS, if he was with her for $$$ he would be in the public eye constantly, be trying to get a job somewhere in showbiz land and would be talking about his life with Britney in every magazine/tv show. and also he would have married her like 2 and a 1/2 years  ago to be entitled to half her money by now......oh and on that note they would've had a kid by now

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

But how do you know he's hired to be with her? He seems like he REALLY loves her unlike the other ******** she was with. And also I haven't seen her this happy with a guy since Justin! 

I think he has potential but then again, im not a psychic who knows what'll happen

You do remember she's under a conservatorship with restrictions and isolation.

 

There's no way in hell he or any other guy who been with her in the conservatorship came in freely like that.

Link to comment
52 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

But how do you know he's hired to be with her? He seems like he REALLY loves her unlike the other ******** she was with. And also I haven't seen her this happy with a guy since Justin! 

I think he has potential but then again, im not a psychic who knows what'll happen

He might love her. Or he might not.  Either way, wouldn’t change the fact he was paid to be her boyfriend. Brit stopped having spontaneous interactions with people since her dad took over as conservator. Her string of contract boyfriends should have been your first clue.  I’m sorry to say this, but Brit can’t be in a real relationship until she’s capable of making her own decisions. Until then, might as well call it Stockholm Syndrome.  

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I don't get how he is considered "bad", he is a godsend especially if you compare him to K-Fat and Justin!

He seems like he actually ACCEPTS her for all the quirkiness she has and the fact that after all the crazy **** that went down,

he's STILL there for her! He hasn't ratted her out like Justin did nor does he seem like a gold digger like K-Fat.

Just cause he's a model and 12 yrs younger, DOESNT mean he's a gold digger; he has his own career obviously!

I think he's probably the best boyfriend she's had and hopefully it ends in marriage cause she truly deserves a long and happy relationship!

He works for her team that’s why. Do you think it was a serendipity moment with them onset? Her team made that relationship happen. Just like anyone of her relationships under the cship, he’s mainly there just to keep her company because she’s the kind that needs a man in her life. He was an unknown model and because of his relationship with Britney, he now has a career and with fans. How is he not gaining anything? And how is he not any different than Kfat? He was a nobody too until he dated her and he started branching out doing his own thing. Sam gets his most liked comments when it’s britney related, other than that no one gives a damn and he knows this hence why he comments on her photos a lot to get those likes. Casper was like that for Jlo. Justin maybe an ******* but don’t deny that he truly loved her, they were young and not thinking straight but she was the woman that knew him before he was famous (like wise with her) he was hurt and he let his ego get in the way. 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

But how do you know he's hired to be with her? He seems like he REALLY loves her unlike the other ******** she was with. And also I haven't seen her this happy with a guy since Justin! 

I think he has potential but then again, im not a psychic who knows what'll happen

Where were you when Charlie happened?

Link to comment

 

i hate the way they (media... mmm her team?) always portrayed her relationships, it's like every boyfriend is the grande Hero. **** that.

also, every boyfriend of hers is destroyed by fans, imagine that you're Britney and you see people talking about the person you like in a different light? and imagine if you're a bit sad or start questioning things and get in that weird mood and you just destroy that cool aura of your relationship bc of people who know nothing. 

she looks happy with him and we should stick to that.

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

he’s mainly there just to keep her company because she’s the kind that needs a man in her life. 

she doesn't exactly need a boy, it could be friends but since she has none that is trustful she sticks and is needy with a boyfriend. no problems with that too, her life and experiences are different from a regular person,

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Dirk said:

she doesn't exactly need a boy, it could be friends but since she has none that is trustful she sticks and is needy with a boyfriend. no problems with that too, her life and experiences are different from a regular person,

I’m not judging her, if it helps her cope with her current restraints but I’m not gonna sit here and pretend like this relationship is purely on love like a lot of people here think it is. 

Link to comment

Britney is in a conservatorship where she has no rights.

Her father and team hire her boyfriends.

Sam A. has been complicit during these months of her team lying ,manipulating even being part of the hairdressing scene.

Sam  A.is aware of this situation and is involved in this.

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

He works for her team that’s why. Do you think it was a serendipity moment with them onset? Her team made that relationship happen. Just like anyone of her relationships under the cship, he’s mainly there just to keep her company because she’s the kind that needs a man in her life. He was an unknown model and because of his relationship with Britney, he now has a career and with fans. How is he not gaining anything? And how is he not any different than Kfat? He was a nobody too until he dated her and he started branching out doing his own thing. Sam gets his most liked comments when it’s britney related, other than that no one gives a damn and he knows this hence why he comments on her photos a lot to get those likes. Casper was like that for Jlo. Justin maybe an ******* but don’t deny that he truly loved her, they were young and not thinking straight but she was the woman that knew him before he was famous (like wise with her) he was hurt and he let his ego get in the way. 

Casper has talent and Jlo doesn't have a guardianship.

Sam A. has no talent and Britney has a guardianship.

Big differences.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...