Longtime Bodyguard Edan Yemini Fired!

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What’s Britney Spears‘ loss is apparently Kris Jenner‘s gain! RadarOnline.com exclusively learned that the famous momager has snagged the pop singer’s longtime bodyguard!

An insider revealed to Radar that seasoned professional Edan Yemini, owner of Black Box Security, was recently hired by Kylie and Kendall Jenner‘s mom.

As Radar readers know, Spears, 37, has been in the spotlight since the 1990s and has needed protection ever since! Photos of the pop singer’s early career show that Yemini was protecting the singer back when her two sons, Seanand Jayden, were just toddlers.

According to the company website, Black Box Security prides itself as “one of the most respected companies for executive protection, residential security, international travel, and high-profile events.” Check out Radar’s gallery below to learn why the seasoned bodyguard has switched up his celebrity roster!

Yemini has been photographed walking behind Spears for over a decade.

An insider close to Spears told Radar that the experienced bodyguard and his team are “total bada**es.”

Black Box Security bodyguards have experience in the military, including the U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Navy and the Air Force.

The source explained that Yemini no longer guards Spears because she “doesn’t travel like she used to.”:lostney:

source:https://radaronline.com/photos/kris-jenner-snags-britney-spears-longtime-bodyguard/

4 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I saw a topic like this before and was just coming to tell them-- he was with her at the premiere tonight. Team C Ship....

tumblr_ntcamowKzm1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Leave it to Radaronline. 

Making up bullshit since 2003 and going strong. 

4 hours ago, C0CKy said:

The source explained that Yemini no longer guards Spears because she “doesn’t travel like she used to.”:lostney:

source:https://radaronline.com/photos/kris-jenner-snags-britney-spears-longtime-bodyguard/

What does that even mean, though??? :weirdmeout:

Like, Yemini saw that Britney started going places by bike to be... eco-friendly and cool (I don't know! :deadbanana:) instead of by car and was like ":gerlwat: :umok:"?

I seriously have no idea. :idkney:

27 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

What does that even mean, though??? :weirdmeout:

Like, Yemini saw that Britney started going places by bike to be... eco-friendly and cool (I don't know! :deadbanana:) instead of by car and was like ":gerlwat: :umok:"?

I seriously have no idea. :idkney:

The fact that she’s taken more vacations in the past 3 months than she has in the last 2 years. 

Yet she doesn’t travel like she used to. :umok:

21 hours ago, frederiickx said:

So this is fake? Most likely he will be gone once she cleans house after she is freed from the c-ship. She needs new people in her life and lets it be known that SHE, Britney f**king Spears is the boss. They are not the boss of her.

Yes it's fake... he was literally there at the movie premiere LOL

Archived