Britney at the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Premiere

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

AF7-B2365-CCB9-4967-9-A4-A-3-BE1-C9-D097

this is what @tobstar73 posted. Honestly I don’t understand either she went back in October to fix them right before the Domination announcement and her teeth looked amazing there

britney-spears1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Yeah it's weird.  She looks AMAZING from head to toe here, but her mouth looks like her old mouth again.  Even on Instagram, especially on her latest posts, her mouth looked normal.  It's weird her teeth also seemed to went back to her old teeth.  I'm so confused lol. It's like we're jumping back and forth between time frames lol.

1 minute ago, jennyj said:

Yeah it's weird.  She looks AMAZING from head to toe here, but her mouth looks like her old mouth again.  Even on Instagram, especially on her latest posts, her mouth looked normal.  It's weird her teeth also seemed to went back to her old teeth.  I'm so confused lol. It's like we're jumping back and forth between time frames lol.

She won’t wear her retainer smh 

8 minutes ago, jennyj said:

She’s been cloned :airpls:

Archived