Britney’s activity on instagram

xkhingx

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything that Britney herself has posted especially those videos with fashion posing and crying about paps making her look fat make her look deranged, old superficial and stupid. 

Britney was my queen from 2002 until circus but honestly, I should have dropped the hillbilly when she endorsed Bush jnr while he was campaigning against gay marriage who the **** does she think buys her albums? Straight guys? LOL  I thought she had hidden depths didn't realize those depths would be vegas.  Can't think of any female popstar with a majority  gay fanbase that said nice things about republicans except Britney. All those things people said about Britney back in the day (stupid, untalented, crazy, trashy, superficial) are true. 

Prove me wrong Britney. You won't. 

5 hours ago, ChaoticShowdown said:

Everything that Britney herself has posted especially those videos with fashion posing and crying about paps making her look fat make her look deranged, old superficial and stupid. 

Britney was my queen from 2002 until circus but honestly, I should have dropped the hillbilly when she endorsed Bush jnr while he was campaigning against gay marriage who the **** does she think buys her albums? Straight guys? LOL  I thought she had hidden depths didn't realize those depths would be vegas.  Can't think of any female popstar with a majority  gay fanbase that said nice things about republicans except Britney. All those things people said about Britney back in the day (stupid, untalented, crazy, trashy, superficial) are true. 

Prove me wrong Britney. You won't. 

Get the **** out of this website right now.You are disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

This website is for fans and not for haters.

Thank you for opinion that no one asked for and bye.

5 hours ago, colormelou said:

Why did she turn down a kiss on the cheek? That’s always seemed so cold. :mj:

she wasn't in the mood, go watch that interview and you can see she wasn't really in the mood for interviews that day (i like that interview tho)

On 7/21/2019 at 3:38 PM, Menzo said:

Never heard of that, sounds fake.

Basically when Britney had to pull out of the PCA's in 2016 or 2017 (can't remember the exact year) because she was ill, a fan DM'd her saying 'you're not really sick are you? Why don't you actually care about your fans?' and Britney replied saying 'you're no real fan' but I think it was confirmed fake. I don't think Britney even checks her DM's on there lol, or Twitter for that matter.

23 hours ago, Isla said:

Basically when Britney had to pull out of the PCA's in 2016 or 2017 (can't remember the exact year) because she was ill, a fan DM'd her saying 'you're not really sick are you? Why don't you actually care about your fans?' and Britney replied saying 'you're no real fan' but I think it was confirmed fake. I don't think Britney even checks her DM's on there lol, or Twitter for that matter.

It was never confirmed fake btw

Archived