XRAY is back!

Niki

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Niki said:

Since no one could help bring back old XRAY...I decided to you use the britspears.net Gallery.

https://xray.britspears.net/

You will see the next days/weeks a looot of changes.

All 500.000 pics will be back soon.

Thanks again for all the people who still care about XRAY.

I hope you will like this version of XRAY as well. Just give us a bit time.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Spoiler

thank you

Spoiler

Spoiler

thanks again

You're amazing

Many thanks @Niki for all the amazing work on XRAY over the years.

I can understand why Jordan did not want to deal with the copyright mess and would not bother spend to much time helping you with the gallery.

I hope that you can find a way to save the structure (at least for the new gallery you are building, if not the Exhale one). Check with the new host if they are not bothered with potential copyright claims (a lesser famous profile than Jordan in the 'Britney world' would anyway help mitigate some of these issues).

:)

• 2 months later...

Archived