XRAY is back!

Niki

UPDATE:

https://xray.britspears.net/

We already have 380.000 pics from 500.000.

Some categories are a bit unsorted but everything will be fine soon.

Keep checking back!

UPDATE:

Since no one could help bring back old XRAY...I decided to you use the britspears.net Gallery.

You will see the next days/weeks a looot of changes.

All 500.000 pics will be back soon.

Thanks again for all the people who still care about XRAY.

I hope you will like this version of XRAY as well. Just give us a bit time.

UPDATE:

The worst case happened. We almost lost all pics.

We are 90% sure that this error was caused by the "outdated" database Xray used. on Breatheheavy.com Somehow Jordan did not noticed it and nothing was saved after 2016. Guess cause he never cared about XRAY. 

It will take a lot of time to bring back 500000 pics again.

This is the 4th time I have to bring back all the pics. I'm so sick of it.

Right now I'm not sure if I want to do agin...

I'm devastated.

But thanks again for all the nice words!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,
unfortunatly we have to leave BreatheHeavy.com.
Jordan is going to be switching servers soon, and he cannot take XRAY.

So we found a new cute place for us.
You can still visit us here:

(Not yet but soon)

BTW It's not the first time my team and I  have to go on...

Back then I started with UntouchableBritney.net and Killthelights gallery.

Jordan gave us a new home when we lost UTB/KTL :(

Now we have to go again.

Hope you guys still visit us!

Pray the moving will work out fine!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Niki said:

Hey guys,
unfortunatly we have to leave BreatheHeavy.com.
Jordan is going to be switching servers soon, and he cannot take XRAY.

So we found a new cute place for us.
You can still visit us here:

(Not yet but soon)

BTW It's not the first time my team and me  have to go on...

Back then I started with UntouchableBritney.net and Killthelights gallery.

Jordan gave us a new home when we lost UTB/KTL :(

Now we have to go again.

Hope you guys still visit us!

Pray the moving will work out fine!

I feel like the work of historians like you will never be appreciated enough, thank you so much for all your hard work throughout the years. It really means a lot to all of us :hugs:

3 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I feel like the work of historians like you will never be appreciated enough, thank you so much for all your hard work throughout the years. It really means a lot to all of us :hugs:

Thank you sooo much! I really love to hear that:kiss::hugs:

I hope everything goes well with the move. Like another user said, the work you do should be appreciated more. :mhm:

Archiving all these Britney pictures is so important to fans so I want to say thank you so much. Sometimes I’ll go on Xray and just spend all day looking at pictures and remembering cool times in Britney’s life, seeing all the people she’s met and touched throughout her career all in photos. :sew:

It’s really interesting and without your hard work we wouldn’t have all those pictures in one convient place to look back on. Even if a lot of people haven’t said it, we really love xray and appreciate it, so thank you so much to Niki and your team! :plzney: We’ll always support your site no matter where it is!

22 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

1475589000-britney.gif why? I mean, you already said it but tell us more! XRAY IS MY LIFE

:kiss:

I only know that XRAY can't move to Jordan's new server.

I also think the copyright problems with some pictures from time to time was very annoying, and he just wants it out of his mind.

3 minutes ago, Brunetteknee said:

I hope everything goes well with the move. Like another user said, the work you do should be appreciated more. :mhm:

Archiving all these Britney pictures is so important to fans so I want to say thank you so much. Sometimes I’ll go on Xray and just spend all day looking at pictures and remembering cool times in Britney’s life, seeing all the people she’s met and touched throughout her career all in photos. :sew:

It’s really interesting and without your hard work we wouldn’t have all those pictures in one convient place to look back on. Even if a lot of people haven’t said it, we really love xray and appreciate it, so thank you so much to Niki and your team! :plzney: We’ll always support your site no matter where it is!

:bpout:

Thank you soooo much! :hugs:

20 minutes ago, Niki said:

:kiss:

I only know that XRAY can't move to Jordan's new server.

I also think the copyright problems with some pictures from time to time was very annoying, and he just wants it out of his mind.

Xray team slayed lifes for years. I wish you the best :hugs:

I'm truly saddened to see this.  

This was one of my favorite features of the site.

I have mad respect for you and everything your team contributed here; and I know I'm not the only one.

Sending prayers and good vibes your way.  

Spoiler

Fix it Jesus Jordan. :crying1:

@Niki this is the worst news of the day.

This gallery is HERstory, literally. First KTL.com, now XRAY.. you are so important to britney army!!! Thank you for all the work throught the years! Hope you never stop doing it. It’s such a terapy for me spending time looking at all the albums of candids, photoshoots, and everything else!

Even if it’s not going to be on the same servers anymore, @breatheheavy PLEASE find a way to give us a shortcut link to go to the new website here on exhale! You both are important!! Please keep supporting each other.

Love u guys 

hugs.gif

3 hours ago, rodrigobjs said:

@Niki this is the worst news of the day.

This gallery is HERstory, literally. First KTL.com, now XRAY.. you are so important to britney army!!! Thank you for all the work throught the years! Hope you never stop doing it. It’s such a terapy for me spending time looking at all the albums of candids, photoshoots, and everything else!

Even if it’s not going to be on the same servers anymore, @breatheheavy PLEASE find a way to give us a shortcut link to go to the new website here on exhale! You both are important!! Please keep supporting each other.

Love u guys 

hugs.gif

Thank you:kiss:

I also hope we find a way you still can come easily to XRAY. Haven't talked to Jordan about it. But guess he might finds a way :bedtime:

Archived