Should Britney shave ha head again the moment she gets out of the conservatorship?

SkinnyAsANeedle

And use it as marketing promo? She could also do it just to psych the world out, like “It’s Britney *****.” It would be a big middle finger to the industry. Next, she would release a KILLER album the VERY next day, and her dancing would return like from 2001. She would be killing it, wearing hats and wigs. The world wouldn’t say anything bad about her either because all of the pop stars shave their head and wear outfits now so it wouldn’t make a difference. It would be a real artistic statement from where she’s BEEN, to where she IS. Thoughts? :mj:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've thought about this alot actually, I do think it would be cool. People are literally always gonna say britney is crazy. So why even care? But if she did shave it off, she could definitely save some money on a hairdresser, and maybe put some of them coins to a real make up artist that way she could pull off some off the wall lewks 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wtf are you serious?? What kind of question is that?! 

Her head shaving forever RUINED her image and put the "Crazy Britney" label on her permanently!

Wtf would she wanna be more of a joke than she sadly already is?

And also her head shaving will put her BACK in the conservatorship permanently!

:watrusayin:

She did it with the intention of pissing off her management. Why would shaving her head automatically put her in the conservatorship after she just came out of it? She has to go through many medical evaluations and show proof that she’s well enough to be on her own. So if she is let out, then it’s confirmed that she is stable, how will it look on them if they changed their mind after already deeming her normal. It would be on them not her since it’s their job to see if she is fine or not. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Cause they'll think she's going batshit crazy again and gonna act like she did in 2007.

It'll just be used against her just like all the other mistakes she made back then.

Just like Judge Brenda said nothing adds up and how can a full grown functioning adult going on world tours be deemed mentally incompent HENCE INVESTIGATION. The previous judge was a known corrupt person. 

She was in her early 20s, people at that age do tons of crazy ****. We all done stuff where we look back and go “ugh why did Do that” that doesn’t mean they are mentally incompetent. We and learn from our mistakes. If she can prove she’s sane, she’s not stupid enough to get herself in trouble just like now you know not to touch fire because it burns.

I think it would be a good thing to do if she will feel better.. 

If she wants to say that she wasn’t crazy in 2007 and shaving her head was the right thing to do that time it will be cool act..

im not saying that she should promote album inthat way..

but on the other hand even without cship she will be chained in that kind of acts - cship naught return because of that:mj:

Nah, everyone will think that she totally lost her mind and there will be nothing more damaging for her life and career than shaving her head again so, no :nobitch: oh and not to mention that they'd extend her conservatorship until she dies and lock her up in a structure for the rest of her life... :rihit: the only good thing for her life now is to get rid of Lou, Jamie & Co. :truthtea: And then if she wants to come back the best thing she could do for her career is to reinvent herself, live singing, meaningful songs (i think we're all tired of her singing about *** and that's also one of the reasons why the gp don't take her seriously as an artist :outwithit:) but if she wants to take a break after the C-ship then fine, i wish her the best and i will always love her! :sendinglove:

aw FFS!! I really hate when people make light of when she shaved her head in 2007. its disgusting tbh. when she did  it in 2007, she was having a mental breakdown and it was a cry for help, not a f---ing PR stunt. Also, if she shaved her head again, the only thing it would achieve is her family would think shes having another breakdown, she'd end up being sectioned again, then her dad would get full c-ship again, then she would lose custody of her boys...…..why do this to sell a load of albums??

sorry OP but you're disgusting to suggest that tbh

Archived